LASD, LAPD Bomb Squad, LAPD Tahoes

LASD Caprice

Unmarked, LAPD Impalas

Unmarked, LAPD, LASD Tauruses

LAFD Suburban EMS 6, LA County Econoline Coroner, LAFD Suburban Battalion 6

LAFD Econoline BLS Ambulances

LAFD Econoline ALS Ambulances

LAFD Ram ALS Ambulances

(Psst. Anyone know what make and model those ambulance numbers are actually supposed to be? I just chose three at random for the Rams to get some diversity.)

Are the doors on the Explorer's broken when you install my pack or is that something in your own mod?

Is there also anything wrong with the LAX Ambulance? Its ommision in your showcase makes me curious.

Didn't notice anything on the Explorers myself, and I pretty much copy-pasted all the doors, wheels, lights, and childs from your protos onto mine. I haven't tested in game yet, just the editor.

I saw something odd with the white Tahoes doors: they showed up black on the top half when in a menu box, but when placed on the map they showed fine, as seen there.

Didn't notice anything on the Explorers myself, and I pretty much copy-pasted all the doors, wheels, lights, and childs from your protos onto mine. I haven't tested in game yet, just the editor.

I saw something odd with the white Tahoes doors: they showed up black on the top half when in a menu box, but when placed on the map they showed fine, as seen there.

The doors on the rear seem off. Especially on the LASD Explorer.

Its the same bug as the Ambulance Equipment door bug. It is something to be ignored IMO.

All I can say is wow, this topic is my new eye candy! Everything looks amazing & can't wait to see the lights or in game!

I am the author of most of the EMS and FD vehicles, and a few of the PD vehicles featured here. I can give you some light samples here:

https://gfycat.com/HeavenlyLastingBluegill

https://gfycat.com/ImperturbableAlarmedBaboon

I am the author of most of the EMS and FD vehicles, and a few of the PD vehicles featured here. I can give you some light samples here:

https://gfycat.com/HeavenlyLastingBluegill

https://gfycat.com/ImperturbableAlarmedBaboon

GIF works good for me & they look great! Awesome job on them.

is there somewhere to download this awsome mod or are u keeping it private?

Is This public modification, and if , where the download link.? 

Read the first 2 pages and you will find your answer, the only unfortunate part is: you won't find your download link.

Read the first 2 pages and you will find your answer, the only unfortunate part is: you won't find your download link.

The one obstacle that could present a real problem is the use of the Police Upgrade mod: one of it's stipulations is that it can't be redistributed until the RCMP mod is released. That mod is on hold until EM5, or until the team decides to finish a release for EM4. I can always seek permissions, but I'm not at a point where I'm going to release this just yet anyways.

The one obstacle that could present a real problem is the use of the Police Upgrade mod: one of it's stipulations is that it can't be redistributed until the RCMP mod is released. That mod is on hold until EM5, or until the team decides to finish a release for EM4. I can always seek permissions, but I'm not at a point where I'm going to release this just yet anyways.

It's understandable.... It's just sad how obviously it is no released by being in the not released submods & also no where is there a download link yet people still ask.

I'm actually interested to see where this leads whether it gets released or not. I think it would be just awesome seeing in game pictures & maybe some short videos of gameplay.

21 hours ago, Dpoteete555 said:

any update on releasing any of the units to anyone or the mod as a submod?

This is a private submod, which means it most likely wont be released. Also please do not bump old topics. This is from 5 years ago.