The Loot

My LA Mod+ Showcase (Private)

If I remember correctly normal police officers were able to examine a dead body including negotiators. Are you only allowing detectives to examine a dead body? Seems good to me. Are you planning on changing the map or any events that occur (like freeplay parameters) since I noticed the other topic you made.

Some changes coming soon. I'm upgrading to E4LM lights for all my compatible vehicles (thanks to my new GTX 780, my system can handle that now), and I'm going to take a look at the new textures EM4life made and see about adding new vehicles or simply replacing the old textures.

If I remember correctly normal police officers were able to examine a dead body including negotiators. Are you only allowing detectives to examine a dead body? Seems good to me. Are you planning on changing the map or any events that occur (like freeplay parameters) since I noticed the other topic you made.

Not sure if there's much use to the "Examine Body" command, except for maybe some of the missions.

I've made numerous edits (adding fire alarms for the BMA script to most commercial and industrial buildings, moved some objects around for better person/vehicle access to map areas, changing indoor and outdoor vehicle parking at stations, edited and added gas explosion and MVA objects and locations, probably more I'm forgetting).

Not sure if there's much use to the "Examine Body" command, except for maybe some of the missions.

In freeplay when you get the missing person case(forgot if it's for all cases or just one) after you examine it will say stand by for suspect description. Then a "gangster" will appear on the map.

I'd add all your ambulance models to the set, including the Ford pack, if I could. I can tweak skins and lights, but I'm not very good at whipping new ones up, so I'd have to let someone with better skills to handle a base version. I threw the suggestion out there in the "New LA Vehicles" thread, but I don't expect anyone to do so unless they feel like it.

Edit: 6/18 Collection of CVPIs. More will be made, at least to complete sets of lightbars (Red/blue LED, silver LED, Arjent, MX, Slicktop)

Up-to-Date Police Vehicles Here

Point, but other than the two new ambulance models, all other emergency vehicles are older model stock LA mod.

If I were more proficient at, or had the time and patience to learn, making skins and lighting setups for all new models, I wouldn't really hesitate to change over if I felt they fit in.

They look pretty good together I think

LACoFD On Scene with LAPD for a Vehicle fire started after a subject opened fire ona FedEx Truck

Man, that just shows how undersized the fire truck is, even compared to the old FedEx

An important thing to note is that I based my model's scale from that CVPI. Anyone using my mod + original LA Mod CVPI would notice that it is quite small compared to everything else.

Hmm, haven't taken a close look really. I'll take a gander at what will need to be done. You wouldn't happen to want to share the set up LA versions of your police vehicles, would ya?

Hmm, haven't taken a close look really. I'll take a gander at what will need to be done. You wouldn't happen to want to share the set up LA versions of your police vehicles, would ya?

Which police vehicles? CVPI's aren't mine. PM me if you want them.

Alright, it's a start, but I am impressed with them now that I see them firsthand.

2lnh2bm.jpg

Now I'll have to recreate some new number variants, probably do a full set of lighting variants for each department and car (as much as I can manage), and make some unmarked Chargers so I can replace the old ones.

Some of the old cars will have to stay since they aren't departments included here.