Guest chevyrulzs2010

New MOD

Guest chevyrulzs2010

I plan on getting 911 first responders when it comes out and i would like to make a mod with all of the county fire departments trucks including my department which has 5 trucks 1751 (ambulance) 1761 (main pumper on structer fire) 1762 (secondary pumper and main crash truck) 1773 (tanker with 2000 gallons of water) 1785 (utilty truck) and we also have a small dive team and id also like if possible to make the map the same as the county the problem is i have no idea where to begin and i will never get any thing done with out help for my departments trucks with hoppahs permission i could reskin them and insted of a side mount pump put a top mount pump. to give you an example of the size of this project there is 25 vol. fire departments and i have state patrol sheriff and possibly council bluffs city fire to do. id like to make this very relistic and have the firefighters have ability to use PV and call mutial aid from different fire departments and also follow the SOP`s of my fire department this is a huge project and i dont even have the game yet but if anyone who no`s what there doing please help me get this done i feel at the end it would be worth it ill ad pics of the trucks and other vehicles later but i was just throwing the idea out there so thanks in advance to any one who may help :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Everyone wants a mod of their county's stuff, but 90% of these never amount to anything. Your best bet is learning to skin alright and just playing around with existing mods for your own personal use so it kinda resembles where you live. That's what I did at least.

Guest chevyrulzs2010
Everyone wants a mod of their county's stuff, but 90% of these never amount to anything. Your best bet is learning to skin alright and just playing around with existing mods for your own personal use so it kinda resembles where you live. That's what I did at least.

ok and thats what i plan to do at first but id like to actually make a mod in the future with more stations and stuff but your right all i do right no is reskin

Guest LPD121

uhh, riotgear, the existing mod for his country, USA, has locked images so it isn't possible, hoppah was fed up with people copying it so they are locked skins, I tried to make a LA county fire engine but those were locked, & he told me he was fed up with that a longg time ago