FInn Rescue 12

Moving parking Spots in virtual objects

No script edits I just moved the spots on the map.  For example I moved the 3 Ambulance 1,2,3, spots  from the fire station to the hospital. To State Police spots on map to different location.  Do you have to delete the spots and re due them or can just move them in the editor.   It should be the same script ,or do have to go into scripts when moving the stop?.  I will try to post  some pictures later. Thanks for help.

post-14435-0-86709200-1375066166_thumb.p

When you move the VOs do you select all corners at the same time and drag it as one without moving individual corners?

No script edits I just moved the spots on the map.  For example I moved the 3 Ambulance 1,2,3, spots  from the fire station to the hospital. To State Police spots on map to different location.  Do you have to delete the spots and re due them or can just move them in the editor.   It should be the same script ,or do have to go into scripts when moving the stop?.  I will try to post  some pictures later. Thanks for help.

Did you put a "turn to" VO in front of the actual parking spot VO?

Isn't there a script that tells it to move to the VO in front of it, if vacant; at station 1?

And wouldn't you have to remove that part of the script to add the turn to command,

and then create the turn to VO? (trying to understand scripting)

• Upvote 1

It's because that VO is only used to position the truck, not to rotate the truck. A spawned object always faces a certain direction for default (north for example), so that's why all of them face the same direction. You will have to use another VO (or an object) as reference point to turn the vehicles towards. Know what I mean? That's how I do it with all parking scripts, in the LA mod as well as the army mod.

EinzZweiHop!

Sorry for my English