Ghost Graphic Designs

Portuguese Modification [RELEASED]

Sorry people xD

I totally forgot to post the link here. The Facebook page was giving me a lot of trouble because everyone (literally) was asking how to install and stuff like that. I had to reply to every single PM people sent me. 

So yeah, you can consider the first version as a release. I'll release a hotfix when I have a chance. :)

BTW, Facebook FTW

I give the mod an A-. You did a very good job on it; But it would be awesome if we could remove the roof to see what kinds of vehicles are housed in the fire stations. A few police vehicles show missing model in the vehicle menu and when I tried to dispatch one, the game crashed on me. And how do you rescue the person from the water in "suicide attempt"?

Well, I had a car accident in the water nearby and the diver worked then. But when I had the diver swim to the person drowning, there wasn't a command for the diver to rescue the victim.

I was playing with the mod last night. There was a fire at the hospital and I was treating and removing the victims. All of a sudden, the gameplay froze. I opened up my task manager and an error message appeared. (_ToFD18a320e): Warning: Automatic variable ToFD is allocated. It gave me three options: Abort, Continue, or Retry. I pressed continue and the game went back to normal. What did that error message mean?

I was playing with the mod last night. There was a fire at the hospital and I was treating and removing the victims. All of a sudden, the gameplay froze. I opened up my task manager and an error message appeared. (_ToFD18a320e): Warning: Automatic variable ToFD is allocated. It gave me three options: Abort, Continue, or Retry. I pressed continue and the game went back to normal. What did that error message mean?

It's related with the Air Force FD vehicles, the 4x4 and the 6x6 trucks. I still gotta take a look into that, no idea what went wrong there.

I just found a fix for the white boxes that cover the flashing lights. Before going to free play, I went to campaign and did some missions. I notice that the white boxes didn't show, as well as some of the emergency vehicles. I got bored and switched over to free play. When free play loaded up, none of the emergency vehicles had those white boxes. 

Were did you get the unmarked Megane etc?

CSP Mod converted them from GTA SA and I re-used them. ^^

BTW, new version is being worked on ATM. Engine, headlights, flood lights, directionals, fully useable fire station, automatic fire alarms, limited water and a brand-new map are being worked on (also a new array of fire department units). :)