Ghost Graphic Designs

Portuguese Modification [RELEASED]

Good tent :)

In my Country, Czech Republic, Emergency Medical Service of the Capital City of Prague has a big truck with trailer.

http://storage.hvezdazivota.cz/2013/01/5101a156b2047/w9ewz6l6dvcopy/1024x768.jpg

We also have big trucks. :P

I'm thinking of making this one: 

182333_10151509548763183_267366537_n.jpg

Still gotta figure out how to edit the trailer script...

Normal container ? 

Our "Golem" is much better.

Ghost didn't say that the portuguese was better. He just said "I'm thinking of making this one".

BTW here in portugal we don't have many containers, i only know 2 or 3.

I found a video that has a lot of portugese emergency trucks and has a lot of personell if your stuck for ideas.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up0lFfzAGVk

And in other videos I saw the millitary helping out.

Nice... The portuguese emergency services love to make exercises like that one. :D

The video that you're reffering is probably this one. In the end, a military truck arrives on-scene. :)

LIGHT PREVIEW - VFCI 01 (Brush/Forest Fire Truck)

Really cool... So will you be adding a custom sound effect to the shotgun, or will it be the standard one of the sniper rifle? I know I'm off topic here, but what music was used in the two videos you posted recently?

I added a custom sound but, apparently, EM4 did something with the sounds and played the regular one instead of the shotgun sound. :P

The music used:

Shotgun script test - COD4 Main Theme

VFCI 01 light-preview - COD:Ghosts - Santa Monica Beach Invasion.

:) 

Looks like a nice script. How did you get them to walk that slowly though? Can you switch between running/walking?

It's a bug that I get when I'm playing the campaign mission, all of my added personnel walk instead of running. :P

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Happy to see that the mod was released on Friday. there are few bugs like the white boxes covering the lights, and when you try to transport someone to the hospital in the medical helicopter the paramedic will refuse to put the patient in the hospital.

Ok :) don't worry I messed up my first time even reading the guide haha I thought U just moved everything but I had to drag the folder it's a great mod tho deffo up there in my top 5 most played mods this month:)