mdjse1

Unit Pack For LA mod

LACoFD Ambulances are not ambulances, they use them on standby on campaign incidents, such as large wildfires or MCIs with numerous patients (IE: Train Crash), AMR, McCormick, Cole-Schaffer, and Care are all the ambulance companies that transport for LACoFD otherwise.

LA County does not run ambulances.  Various private services, mostly AMR and McCormick, provide EMS services to LA County.

LA County uses McCormick from Palos Verdes all the way up to Malibu, including west hollywood, lynwood, inglewood, gardena, hawthorne, lawndale, redondo beach, west hollywood and other unincorperated parts of los angeles. Care covers a decent area, AMR was kicked out for the most part... Care has everything LACo east of lynwood and stuff, they also run OC. AMR only has like. Antelope Valley. another provider is Cole Schaeffer for Pomona.

LASD SWAT Units in the LA Units Pack were made by other author.

So I cannot use the unit's skins.

The ambulance is used as a squad, it was meant as transport in a possibly large catastrophe, but they are a non-transporting unit. They had them at the west hollywood "parade" a few months ago, and their used as backup squads when their front line goes down or to staff extra squads for events, because per contract we're only allowed to run bls units, and if its als LACo medic comes onboard and they go code 3 to the appropriate facility.

This mod is mostly innacurate. LACoFD doesn't use white engines, PRN is an IFT company that runs bls hospital to home or hospital to hospital transports, LA County Ambulance does either hospital to hospital transports or a man down team for emergencies around the hospital. This is an innacurate representation of LACoFD and it should be used more as a private reskin. PRN as a 911 company is truely innacurate.

If you want to make this accurate I can get pictures of the brand new McCormick Modular types and vans, as far as engines there's plenty of pictures online.

Well, I can't argue about PRN or LACoAmb; they don't exactly fit in with gameplay anywhere if they don't provide incident response services. Though I would think that there has to be some circumstances, however rare, that they'd provide some sort of assistance.

You're mistaken about him making a white LaCoFD engine; that would be the National Park Service units you're looking at. I think the only LACoFD unit he did was a Red with Gold stripe Engine 2, which I believe is accurate.

Well, I can't argue about PRN or LACoAmb; they don't exactly fit in with gameplay anywhere if they don't provide incident response services. Though I would think that there has to be some circumstances, however rare, that they'd provide some sort of assistance.

You're mistaken about him making a white LaCoFD engine; that would be the National Park Service units you're looking at. I think the only LACoFD unit he did was a Red with Gold stripe Engine 2, which I believe is accurate.

The only time that PRN would run 911 is if all other backup companies are used up first, Ambuserve runs backup 911 as well as Elite, but its rare. Care and McCormick back eachother up in the south gate/huntington park area.

in the first post he is saing that he is waithing permision to releas it but i thought hoppa gave a all clear for reskinning and alteing for the LA mod