mdjse1

Unit Pack For LA mod

Will there divers be included?

Sorry. I have no plan to include diver.

I hope you will make DEA also...and I spotted a error on FBI SUV texture - FIB Police.

Mod is very good and I enjoy playing with it!

Thank you. I revised FBI SUV.

In order to add DEA, I need pictures for DEA Vehicle(I searched DEA, but I could not pictures(I found only one Humvee's pictures)

Thank you for your advice.

can you make many parking slots for police vehicles? like the 4x4 submod

I have plan to only add unit.

If I have a chance after releasing this pack, I will add parking slots and release new pack.

Thank you.

Here's hoppahs post on us army mod (I don't know if this has changed)- Like any other modification you're free to make personel changes to this modification. Making personal changes is always at your own risk and may result in unstable gameplay or crashes, for which I can not be held responsible. At this moment, public submods are NOT allowed. Contact me if you would like to see personal changes added to the mod in a possible future version. Due to the complexity of the mod, please keep in mind that adding new units requires extensive script- and interface dialog alterations.

I believe you are right Gunswat that would be the correct version.  I believe he also disallowed anyone from taking the models and using them in other mods.

Now however I believe someone said, nope double checked this page, you could how ever take the US hummer model from the LA MOD and apply it to this mod, BUT you would have to do some model changes and the such... I will stick to my original idea and suggestion of just taking the LASD Hummer and put the new LED lights up on top and reskin it to the DEA model.

Also... I am Canadian and am not really used to all your guys agencies... What does DEA really do... Are they a Drug Enforcement Agency?  And would it really be worth while having them in the game? Other than having them for the campaign mission?

I believe you are right Gunswat that would be the correct version.  I believe he also disallowed anyone from taking the models and using them in other mods.

Now however I believe someone said, nope double checked this page, you could how ever take the US hummer model from the LA MOD and apply it to this mod, BUT you would have to do some model changes and the such... I will stick to my original idea and suggestion of just taking the LASD Hummer and put the new LED lights up on top and reskin it to the DEA model.

Also... I am Canadian and am not really used to all your guys agencies... What does DEA really do... Are they a Drug Enforcement Agency?  And would it really be worth while having them in the game? Other than having them for the campaign mission?

He could also use the Military Hummer from LA Mod.

Drug Enforcement Agency is a federal agency they look for drugs deal/ers 

Is that not what I said.... oh wait it is on post number... oh wait... you quoted the post that I said that... Did you read my whole post?

Hummm now that is interesting and in my opinion a little bit pointless... Why have so many agencies that just have to communicate between the two, but that would be for another topic.

I still stick with what I said before mdjse1, taking the LASD Hummer from the LA MOD change the light bar on it to a LED and repaint it... You will have a nice and easy Hummer rather than taking the Hummer from the LA Mod.  It slopes down in the back any how so you would have to change that portion of it.

Nope, not worth it imo. Just another pointless reskin. I can reason with adding reskins of certain units, for example the unmakred charger becomes a slicktop charger for CHP as CHP is not very well represented in game, but the DEA would be responsible for taking down people smuggling drugs from Mexico to the USA for example. With the current scope of missions in freeplay, they add no real value. Same goes for missions as best as I can recall.

Nope, not worth it imo. Just another pointless reskin. I can reason with adding reskins of certain units, for example the unmakred charger becomes a slicktop charger for CHP as CHP is not very well represented in game, but the DEA would be responsible for taking down people smuggling drugs from Mexico to the USA for example. With the current scope of missions in freeplay, they add no real value. Same goes for missions as best as I can recall.

DEA doesn't only work between Mexico and USA.

DEA doesn't only work between Mexico and USA.

Keyword: FOR EXAMPLE

Well if we want to go into the "what units are really needed" conversation almost no units are needed, just what was in the original version of EM4...

Technically you are right. However,in my opinion, which some will share and some wont, there needs to be a bit of a fine line between just how many units are added to the game. That's not a reflection on any one's quality of reskin, just my thoughts on adding 50K reskins to the game.