mdjse1

Unit Pack For LA mod

I'd be kind of surprised if the departments didn't do some sort of mutual aid in at least the port area.

San Pedro and the Port of LA is where I reconfigured my LA mod to be around, with about a dozen or so stations somewhat represented, including one or two LB stations in the port area. But if they don't really run mutual aid for the LAFD, I can scrap those plans.

I got it

Thank you~!

I'm having the same problem as jamnj88 is having. I've downloaded the mod, extract it, moved the files to the LA mod folder and load the game. Go to free play and non of these vehicles are there.

Would be kinda of nice if you made it where all of them worked hand and hand... I had to literally go edit my freeplayparameters and LASiren script to add ALL the units bc the way the files come, they overwrite each other where only some units work in game.. And now I need to restart bc its just not working right. 

I figured it out. You don't move it into the LA mod folder. You move it to your EM4/911FR mods folder and it appears in the mod-installer. I did this the first time but I didn't load the mod in-game because the picture next to the mod name had a green wrench. Previously when I tried loading a mod in-game, if it had a green wrench to the left of the title, the mod would load but wouldn't work. So I figured why bother.

Would be kinda of nice if you made it where all of them worked hand and hand... I had to literally go edit my freeplayparameters and LASiren script to add ALL the units bc the way the files come, they overwrite each other where only some units work in game.. And now I need to restart bc its just not working right. 

Go into the Siren and Freeplay scripts and copy/paste all the lines with the vehicles from each pack into the script that your LA Mod is using.  Doesn't seem the difficult to me.  However, it would be a good idea if he made them work in conjunction with each other more easily.

I figured it out. You don't move it into the LA mod folder. You move it to your EM4/911FR mods folder and it appears in the mod-installer. I did this the first time but I didn't load the mod in-game because the picture next to the mod name had a green wrench. Previously when I tried loading a mod in-game, if it had a green wrench to the left of the title, the mod would load but wouldn't work. So I figured why bother.

1. Install LA 2.1 + additional 1.3

If you install la mod, you can find LA mod folder in emergency4 folder(wizardworks -> 911 -> mods -> LA mod folder)

2. Unzip my unit pack 

If you unzip my unit pack, you can find unit pack folder in emergency4 folder(wizardworks -> 911 -> mods -> unit pack folderr)

3. Copy Unit pack files in Unit pack folder(for example Models, Prototypes, Units Etc) and Paste that files into LA mod folder(you have to cover LA mod files with unit pack files)

4. Enjoy mod

What do you mean when you say I have to cover the LA mod files with your unit pack files? I have copied and paste your pack files to the LA mod folder at least ten times, and it still refuses to work for me. The only way I got it to work was the way I mentioned above.

Is there anyway you can post a direct link to the Additional Units Submod 1.3 for us to download or know what topic it is in on here so I can download it I can not find it anywhere to download and have looked for it. Please reply back to me and let me know. Thanks a lot!

It's not the hardest thing to find if you actually look for it...

The topic is here and the download link is in that topic.

in future you can press search at the top of page where u see search and type in what your looking for it normally works welcome to the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poradzić, jak mogę pobrać te mody, bo z linków tu zamieszczonych nic nie działa, a zależy mi na podwójnym Ambulansie z pod modą podobno jest. Large Ambulans na dwie ranne osoby. Mam dostępne LA Mod 2.1 i niestety nie mogę dostać się do innych przewoźników w tej samej karetki. Wsparcie! http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png Może coś robią nie tak, gdzie mam już szukać?! http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png