Engine 14

Free Play Mode - Deploy Jump Pad

I am an amateur at "Emergency 4," and have focused on the "Free Play-Endless Game" mode. Is there a certain "place" the rescue man has to be at to deploy and inflate the jump pad for the "possible jumper" scenario? I've only been able to succeed a few times to deploy and inflate the jump pad. Most of the time, the jumper succeeds in his/her jump. I've gotten to the point where I am sending the Coroner to the scene along with the fire rescue unit so that he's there for the aftermath. Thank you.

Hi,

If a vehicle or person (including the fireman deploying it) is standing where the jump pad will expand into, then it won't deploy. Move all persons and vehicles further away from the building if the pad won't deploy. That should work then. :)

Hi,

If a vehicle or person (including the fireman deploying it) is standing where the jump pad will expand into, then it won't deploy. Move all persons and vehicles further away from the building if the pad won't deploy. That should work then. :)

Yes, whenever you are trying to deploy the jumpoad, make sure the area around the building is cleared from any vehicles or people. If anything is in the way, it will not allow the jumppad to be deployed. 

My usual response guideline is at least a single ladder truck and a rescue truck. Different mods change my dispatch however. in the new manhattan (3.0) I dispatch 2 trucks and the rescue. LA, usually a truck, engine, and USAR, Harbor City barely has that event but I do a ladder and rescue or squad. NYC 1.01 is ladder and a Rescue. Gotta make different dispatching guidelines dependent and mod and be ready for any situation by knowing what to send having backup plans.