MATEUS2

POSSIBLE USE GOOGLE SKETCHUP MODELS AND GTA?

I'm trying to model in Zmodeler, but until I learn, will take ... I am making a small modification of another MOD (PERSONAL USE), tests, etc ... I would use models of GTA and Google Sketchup, but I have several problems ... I've done a post about the problem in Sketchup> Zmodeler conversion. V3o. I also have problems in converting. Dff (GTA) to .3 ds (Zmod). The file gives error and not saved in .3 ds format. I searched but did not find any converter. Does anyone use this method with any of them? Could you give an explanation or tutorial? :huh: Thank you! :WTF:

GTA and Google sketchup are possible... however... you have to attach all the little things on the models and texture/uv map the model

and GTA IV models arn't possible to add them, (expect when you download an unlocked model)

ow and youtube... yeah youtube is your best friend :D

:police: Well, I've been watching youtube tutorials and hoppah after starting this topic ... It's unfortunate ... GTA has many cool models of my country ... It seems to convert but it gives a lot of work and difficult ... When you say mapping and texturing, would be to use that ball round red ZModeler to put skins / sticker on your car? Someone enable him to create a tutorial on text and post on the site? What is the explanation pro sketchup model in .3 ds exported. Stay in v30 0 bytes? Has it occurred to you? And learn how to create exactly the right size for the skin texture? And because the wheels and doors separated. V30 4 of emergency? So many questions ... Grateful if someone responds. I'm trying to be able to create skin and add the car to learn sketchup because Zmod months will ... Thank you! Thanks! :laugh:

Google traductor...