mdjse1

Private Works(On hold)/Notice

Notice

Federal Department and LA County Additional Units Topic is placed on the menu-La submod(Not released)"

Private Works(Re-skin)

-this Units are only re-skin

-this topic is on hold because of Federal Department and LA County Additional Units Topic

Umbrella skin

ryr8.jpgte98.jpgiqzq.jpgfq2z.jpgz93r.jpgxe3a.jpgzj7m.jpg

MNU District 9 skin

li1i.jpg5msw.jpg

w62e.jpg

So let's take a quick look:

Numerous skins here have been reported as made by someone else, not you, and now you're releasing them as your own? That's a terrible, terrible idea.. 

I'm gonna go ahead and close this topic until I get some proof that you have created every single one of these units. 

Wanna help? Here's what to do:

If you believe he's using one of your units, send me a PM, with the skin that he's using, a picture preferably. I'll compare this to the skins he's using, and if they match, we have a winner, and an unreleased mod. 

Sorry for asking you to release something you didn't have permission to (though I'm at least putting that stuff to good use).

New work looks great! I love the chance to have more USFS vehicles, and the NPS vehicles could come in handy, too.

Do you plan on doing some personnel reskins, too? I'd be nice to have a Chief, Medic, and Stretcher Teams for the USFS (and that set should work for the NPS, also), plus some generic non-turnout gear Medics, EMTs, and Stretcher Teams for AMR, McCormick, and maybe ARC.

And another idea would to have a set of additional LA County Fire vehicles and personnel.

Sorry for asking you to release something you didn't have permission to (though I'm at least putting that stuff to good use).

New work looks great! I love the chance to have more USFS vehicles, and the NPS vehicles could come in handy, too.

Do you plan on doing some personnel reskins, too? I'd be nice to have a Chief, Medic, and Stretcher Teams for the USFS (and that set should work for the NPS, also), plus some generic non-turnout gear Medics, EMTs, and Stretcher Teams for AMR, McCormick, and maybe ARC.

And another idea would to have a set of additional LA County Fire vehicles and personnel.

I am okay. that was my mistake~

I have no information about USFS, NPS personnel because i don't live in america.

I am finding pictures of personnels.

If i have a chance, I will reskin personnel(After vehicle's re-skin is completed)

First of all, I think that vehicles should be completed.

thank you for your advice~

I have no information about USFS, NPS personnel because i don't live in america.

I think the USFS personnel in the LA mod are close enough for both those services from what I've seen (yellow coat and green pants). A different helmet color for the Chief and Medics would suffice; White or Orange and Blue, respectively. I don't know how accurate that is to their actual equipment, but it would work well enough for me. I'm not sure if the stretcher teams really need anything changed on them, so I could just add a new unit to my game or use the LAFD personnel as-is.

Very true about the USFS wildland firefighters being sufficient for both the NPS and USFS, when they are all in their Nomex suits they all look the same. As for the stretcher teams the medics on wildland fires just wear the same sort of gear as the other firefighters but the NPS operates ambulances in the parks, staffed by park rangers trained as paramedics so a different skin might be in order.

6969883671_ce52e71407_z.jpg

Firefighter_Rescue_Big-Mead_137166424681