Stan

Updates

Dear community,

In the coming days we will be performing updates on our forum. As you have seen the dutch part has entirely disappeared. In the future we will addition other Emergency services related themes to our forum.

We expect small downtime to avoid you visiting the site. We apology for any problems this might cause to you as community member.

Questions or suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

StanPost your questions bellow

Click here to view the article

Are you blind?

Can you finaly stop flooding about that?

That's not a very kind comment and I gave you a warning for it.

There are indeed some issues regarding uploading. I could only upload the US Army mod with FireFox and it took 30 minutes to upload a little over 50 MB's. What basically happens is that the upload speed starts fast and then drops to about 2 kb/s or something. So uploading works fine for small files, but larger files are definately problematic. Hopefully, it can be fixed. If not, just try to find a different host.

That's not a very kind comment and I gave you a warning for it.

There are indeed some issues regarding uploading. I could only upload the US Army mod with FireFox and it took 30 minutes to upload a little over 50 MB's. What basically happens is that the upload speed starts fast and then drops to about 2 kb/s or something. So uploading works fine for small files, but larger files are definately problematic. Hopefully, it can be fixed. If not, just try to find a different host.

I noticed the site is generally slower than what it used to be, sometimes it dosen't even load at all (Which can be quite annoying)

Sorry Stan getting a lot more errors since yesterday :/ :/An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.