Thomasvista207

NC Mod- NEW V3 Beta

I was happy to see a new version of your modand downloaded it but I need your help.

What vehicle belongs in to the second parking space in the fire house? When I load up the game there's the chief's truck and a small pick up'ish truck parked at the station. The second issue is that after the first call-out is completed nothing else is gonna happen, so no more incidents. Do you know how to fix this issue?

The time between callouts is extremely long as I had it set that way so I could test vehicles with minimal interruptions.

I will remove the return to station command from the ambulances, thanks for bringing that up.

As for the fire units- there was an engine in that empty bay, but it kept crashing. I'm currently working on finding, modifying, and reskinning new fire apparatus. This beta was mainly to show progress is indeed being made, and also to show off the tons of police units I've added. There will be a CVFD engine 2 and then Brewer's Landing fire department mutual aid units (as seen by the light rescue truck). A BLVFD chief's car is currently in progress. Thanks for testing guys!