Thomasvista207

NC Mod- NEW V3 Beta

Looks good but you should make the cab a bit longer and add the windows then it will look more like there's jump seats in the back.

attachicon.gifMack Tibotrac.jpg

Seems simple enough.

Thanks for the comments all!

DUI Checkpoint:

Em42013-07-2518-09-08-50.png

Martin's Creek Police car 1, Martin County Sheriff, and NCSHP.

Em42013-08-0422-57-10-73.png

Using a new Crown Vic model as seen in the Manhattan and Montana mods compared to the LA mod models

Custom lights and skin by me!

V.nice, it always looks a lot better with a newer model, but that's to be expected. Credits to NNICO for that model I believe :)

V.nice, it always looks a lot better with a newer model, but that's to be expected. Credits to NNICO for that model I believe :)

Thanks for the compliment and I'll be sure to give NNICO credit then! (:

I find your skins quite interesting. Good Job

Thank you!

I I think the mod looks great, The only thing I thing should change is the ambulance... But other than that it looks great!

Thanks! What should I work on in regards to the ambulance? Skin or model? I'm considering using a model by NNICO.

Thanks! What should I work on in regards to the ambulance? Skin or model? I'm considering using a model by NNICO.

I would say make a new model for the ambulance, maybe a ford or a gmc/Chevy . I can send you some good pictures if you need any. Maybe you can talk to Bama about getting his ambulance...or maybe both!

I would say make a new model for the ambulance, maybe a ford or a gmc/Chevy . I can send you some good pictures if you need any. Maybe you can talk to Bama about getting his ambulance...or maybe both!

I'll make sure to ask him! I wish I could make my own models but I'm not too keen on paying $20 for zmodeler at the moment.

Anyways, heres the police fleet up to this point:

Credit to NNICO for the CVPIs and for the Ford Explorer.

Em42013-08-0700-05-11-94_zps364f12d0.png

Em42013-08-0700-05-36-40_zpsae076a46.png