Thomasvista207

NC Mod- NEW V3 Beta

Hi all, I've started a mod in a fictional town/county in North Carolina. The featured services are: Martin County EMS and Creekside Volunteer Fire Department. Based off the LA mod, units so far are as follows:
EMS:
Martin county EMS division chief
Martin county EMS major emergency support
Martin county EMS basic life support unit
Creekside VFD advanced life support unit

Fire:
Creekside VFD engine 1
Creekside VFD engine 2
Creekside VFD brush 1
NC hazmat response team 6

Police:
Martins creek car 1
Martins creek car 2
Martin county sheriff
Martins creek unmarked car 3

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Skins look fantastic so far really looking forward to seeing more on this. I live a few counties over in Alamance so a NC mod really peaks my interest!

I don't know if many are out in such a rural county, but I would love to see some NC State Troopers vehicles!

Gonna see what you guys think, for a chief's vehicle, should I use a pickup or a SUV? I'm just getting a hang of changing vehicle properties. Also, I made the foam tender into a tanker by removing the deck gun, making it the first? tanker in game!

I made the foam tender into a tanker by removing the deck gun, making it the first? tanker in game!

So funny. :happy: Foam tender with or without deck gun is still foam tender, maybe this is first tanker in your mod, but not in Emergency 4 / 911FR.

Did you do anything special to make it a tanker? Added extra hose connections or something?

I'm working to add extra hookups to the rear, and if I can understand the script, I can try to add the hydrant hookup script from the Army mod.

I can try to add the hydrant hookup script from the Army mod.

I'm pretty sure in Hoppah's army mod topic under copyright,public usage is not allowed at this time.This means you can't use anything contained in his mod.That would include scripts,models,ect for your mod that you will release will not be allowed.

I'm pretty sure in Hoppah's army mod topic under copyright,public usage is not allowed at this time.This means you can't use anything contained in his mod.That would include scripts,models,ect for your mod that you will release will not allowed.

Ohh. Thanks for letting me know before I added it.

So funny. :happy: Foam tender with or without deck gun is still foam tender, maybe this is first tanker in your mod, but not in Emergency 4 / 911FR.

either you dont have a grasp of basic english or just didnt bother reading that becuase that is exactly what he was saying by saying "the first in-game". Not trying to start a big fight here or anything but you've not had a great attitude towards other members.

funny is a style how it describes the creating of the first tanker.

I have a grasp of basic english from elementary school and career school, but usually only use on this forum.