Thomasvista207

NC Mod- NEW V3 Beta

Foam tender is broken, known issue, sorry for the late reply. I'm going to pick this back up as school is winding to a close for the year. The map with the 2 stations broke before I could save it, I restored using the old Montana map for now.

Hey, this work your doing is amazing! Totally Support it! Great work on the trucks and units involved, I would love to play and cant wait. When do you think the release date will be to play?

Hey Jacob, thanks for showing interest and playing the beta! I've worked very hard on making sure all police units look and work great. I'm giving up on fixing the engine 2 bug and am instead making a new prototype for engine 2 instead of trying to simply change the model. The brush truck has no return to station command as in the upcoming beta the brush rig will not spawn in the station, it'll be called in off map. Expect more updates soon!

I know, I just prefer to keep everything in chronological order as far as development.

On that note:

V2 Beta is here!

All model credits go to their original authors.

So what's next?

-More fire units from different mutual aid departments

-Larger, more rural map

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ax675vkh5lvq9iz/NC+Mod.zip

I do have a suggestion for you, ThomasVista207, can you make it so the police cars park in the back of the station instead of the front. I just think it would utilize the parking lot better and make it so we can park more cars there.

always manual Park;)