Thomasvista207

NC Mod- NEW V3 Beta

V1 Beta Released! 

Merry (Late) Christmas!

Download:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ukczgZrZ!D5YpIi_PN7eObclLoToIsiV6frkIuytJENWDDH2PqYU

Known Bugs:

-Tanker 1 Crashes to desktop

-All character/building models  from the Chester County Submod are unedited fillers

-No new scripts

-MCPD Car 1 lights are incomplete

-Police cars behind station are broken

-Rescue 1's lightbar is incomplete

Credits:

-NYC Modding Team

-Nnico

-Bama1234 and the Montana Mod Team

-Hoppah

-Emc-Unit

-RD_Saarland

Enjoy! Make sure to let me know what you think!

Chrome does say it but it seems okay if you tell it otherwise.

One bug I seen was;

Error when ambulance is sent to hospital, it trys to return to the Fire station but can't, causing my game to freeze, but an error does pop up under the frozen game...never did get a screen shot (sorry)

Chrome does say it but it seems okay if you tell it otherwise.

One bug I seen was;

Error when ambulance is sent to hospital, it trys to return to the Fire station but can't, causing my game to freeze, but an error does pop up under the frozen game...never did get a screen shot (sorry)

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me. I know about this and it will be fixed in the next release. For now you just have to send them on a patrol or off map before they return to the station.

Regular ladder

Thanks I'll check it out. Sorry for all the bugs guys, but that's why I released it as is, to give y'all a chance to try it out and tell me what needs to be done!

Opinions on the redone map? I tried to remove all European/large buildings to give it a small-medium size American town feel.

Hmm... I don't have that issue with the ladder. Weird.

I like what i've been playing so far! However, I recommend that you turn down the fire spread to a more realistic level. It's insanely hard to contain a structure fire as of now.

Great work! :)

Thank You for the awesome mod. I truly love that you put the old fire vehicles in the station and I noticed some unique lights on the police cars which I have never seen before in EM4. I'm also a fan of the small changes of the map and I'm hope to see more in the next versions. Of course the mod has some bugs here and there but that's why you called it a beta. Overall it's a great mod. :xmas:

Glad to hear everyone's enjoying it so far! I've been working hard all day and am sorting out errors and working on units. Expect a patch soon!

Fixed:

-Lights added to MCPD car 1

-BLS ambulance correctly skinned

-Fire spread slowed down

Currently working on updating many units including the ladder as well as the unit parking problems many are having with the EMS units and fire engines. Thank you everyone for your patience!

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Question: Does anyone know how to edit where vehicles return to? I would like to fix the issues with ambulances and fire units not returning to their correct locations. What do I need to do to add more parking places and change what parks where?

Thanks!