marcoclusius1

Adelaide mod. V2 resumed |||job Application|||

ive not been following this topic but just had a quick glance over it New South Wales right? well i think you should try and go with the comondores etc it makes more sense but if you have other ideas thats cool keep up the good work! :laugh:

ive not been following this topic but just had a quick glance over it New South Wales right? well i think you should try and go with the comondores etc it makes more sense but if you have other ideas thats cool keep up the good work! :laugh:

Adelaide it is, didnt know where you red NSW, and can you explain what you ment with comondores etc?, and why it make more sence?

The mod release of V1.1 is delayed, this because i hadn't any time to finish the last points.. i had things to do with school.....

i will work on the mod futher when i come back from Sweden,  Sorry you guys for th delay..

But i prommis that V2 will be great :cheers::cool:

i've worked on a third fire station :), it works..

Here a priview:
station1:
SAAS (Ambulance) 3x
Ladder
Engine 2x

Station2:
HAZMAT
Engine1x

Station3:
Battalion
Engine1x
Rescue1x

Whole station3 is still WIP

i want to make a NOT working training ground at the station, also the station should contain 2 police parking spots!!
The station is surrounded with fencec and (for now) not working gate!!!

I need youre help :)

How do i add more police parking spots that work, and how do i add a working gat (industrial gate animated(standard in em4 editor))

Thanks

On both bumpers there is a small red light that stays on all the time when the lights are on. So if they go though speed trap's they can see if the have lights on when speeding (I just know that because my uncle is a paramedic and head of emergency driving in South Australia Ambulance Service (SAAS))