TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

It's going. We are currently in a animation/finishing up last models phase. From there all that is left is lighting and testing. No estimate as of yet, but we will have a preview for something new in the weekend.

Wow. I am extremely happy to hear that the project is getting to its final stage! So is the rural map already done? 

Wow. I am extremely happy to hear that the project is getting to its final stage! So is the rural map already done?

Yes other then setting up the new stations and hospital model

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Welp got around to skinning Quint 9 today for Mammouth Lake here is the final version hope you guys like

Em4%202015-05-08%2015-34-52-43_zpstdwlyz

Em4%202015-05-08%2015-34-59-73_zpsehbt5p

Model by me,lightbars itchboy's whelen freedom modified to a whelen freedom mini by me, and skin by me

Hello all,

Just a small update from me and the progress. We are moving into then next step of finishing it and we are consistently working on finishing it. As I do not have much to give to you now, as I want to keep at least some features of the mod a surprise for now... Anyways, Here is a Very short video, showing what we have so far:

Time to show off Mammouth Lakes newest rig welcome Mammouth Lake Rescue Engine 9 to the family

Em4%202015-05-04%2023-34-19-80_zpsjt6wsl

cab by itchboy,lightbar by LA Mod 2.1 team,Rear and skin by me

Em4%202015-05-04%2023-34-29-28_zpsqcxjtn

I love the new Segrave units. You guys are doing some fantastic work. 

Hello all,

At this rate, work is slowed from my end due to me having Finals and other commitments at this time. I plan to once again pickup progress of my side of things (Lightning, being the middleman, and various other things). I do not have an ETA or % complete as of yet, but I will soon. Thank you all for your continued support and patience that you have given us. It really helps.

THD