TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

Do you plan on releasing a beta? Because to tell you the truth I've been waiting on this MOD for two years and now that your working on it I think I may explode with happiness.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Probably not to many bugs to iron out

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Hey everyone,

It has been decided that Engine 1 will be an E-One and Rescue will be a Stuphen Rescue-Engine. It will replace the current rescue. There will be a ford explorer as the chiefs car.

We will not have any updates on the off-map units progress for a bit as we want to get it to be as bug-free as we can with the on-map units.

And I must say much thanks to THVFD as most of this work as said above was because of him.

Thanks, 

THD

ok so here is a picture of the E-One the main model is mine the lightbar is mine/itchboy's the ladder and lights and hard suction is bama's from montana mod and the rear lightbars are from the brooklyn mod the background of this picture is black bc the skin is white it has no doors or any of that as of yet it is a 1993 E-One pumper that has went through a refurb to allow it to recive updated LED Lighting

E-One_zpsdxgnjppy.png

here is what i have of the Stuphen so far the federal Q is not mine i took it of of the UMFD hazmat from River Falls everything else is mine this is a early stage of the model it is on hold until i get more stuff done with River Falls

Stuphen_zpsqdrj3apb.png

Looks like a submod of River Falls... Same units etc... If you guys still have the units from the previous work why not just stick with those? They were fine in my opinion... But it's your mod.

Just the brush and tanker are from River Falls I might change those and model new ones im not sure at the moment but the engine and rescue are two new models

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Looks like a submod of River Falls... Same units etc... If you guys still have the units from the previous work why not just stick with those? They were fine in my opinion... But it's your mod.

I was actually thinking of making that seagrave a spare...same with the heavy rescue. We will see how it goes when the new rigs are put IG.