TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

Tell you what, Ill leave you in charge of anything you want to do PD wise, (Swat, state troopers, sheriffs etc)

Sounds good; just direct me to any models you want to use and I'll get started on them.

Also, would if be possible to know the TS3 information for the MERU server, I lost it stupidly :ohm

Back of the rescue is crappy. Could you guys make it so instead of a ladder have a metal stairwell going up? If a picture is needed, I can get one from my departments.

Back of the rescue is crappy. Could you guys make it so instead of a ladder have a metal stairwell going up? If a picture is needed, I can get one from my departments.

What you got against that type of rear? Lol, my company has that on the rear of our Rescue because we have a compartment to the rear that holds our extrication tools. It gives you more space sometimes. But I have to agree, I think a stairwell would look better on this truck.

Very nice, before you are done I hope you add some lights to the volunteer POVs and change the sounds. I really like the new map and I think you have done a amazing job so far and I really look forward to playing this mod. Congrats on the first North American volunteer-based mod! (and the police units look great!!)

And some states do. I think more allow lights than don't. Seeing as the mod is fictional it depends on what the creators want. Personally I think volunteers should have lights. I suppose we can wait and see what state Rlast has it set in (seeing as he is making the state police units) and what that state's light laws are.

On a unrelated subject are their going to be assorted units off map? Like police helicopters and mobile command, hazmat and such.

But if they even get a script where volunteers would respond in their POVs (then we would have a discussion/argument over lights) it will be great, I would really like to see a working American volunteer mod.

And here we go with the POV lights lol

Also, same question as Fred03, will there be maybe another town or something off-map for mutual aid?

Boy, does watching that remind me of the days on my VFD. But for me, if we got 6 people to respond within 7 min during the day we were THRILLED! Course we were very rural.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Boulder+Junction,+WI&hl=en&sll=44.900771,-89.56949&sspn=9.725692,23.269043&oq=boul&t=h&hnear=Boulder+Junction,+Vilas,+Wisconsin&z=14

Yeah, we were a good distance from nearby help.

One thing you could add is a fire chief and have the fire chief vehicle parked at a house. It common for small departments to utilize duty officer/chiefs to have a response vehicle to make sure an officer/chief is able to respond to a call and take Incident Command and give a size up as soon as possible for responding units.