TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

Its kind of funny, in Minnesota there is a Gold Cross Ambulance. I don't think they service the real Stillwater area, but funny regardless.

To improve them I would recommend a different color scheme for the sheriff, based on grey, brown, black or white. Something like that. (and make it a pickup truck but that's just me) The ambulance looks fine to me although to improve it I would add a unit number and some equipment doors for stuff.

To improve them I would recommend a different color scheme for the sheriff, based on grey, brown, black or white. Something like that. (and make it a pickup truck but that's just me) The ambulance looks fine to me although to improve it I would add a unit number and some equipment doors for stuff.

I think a pick-up would be cool, but also keep the CVPI and maybe even a charger. Nice work.

If you're looking for a bit of inspiration Raf, here's an example of something I came up with in a simple 10 minutes or so; if you need any help don't feel afraid to contact me. (One side finish, just to brainstorm)

examplexx.png

Came from the guy with a golden cop car on his signature LOL :sporty:

If you're looking for a bit of inspiration Raf, here's an example of something I came up with in a simple 10 minutes or so; if you need any help don't feel afraid to contact me. (One side finish, just to brainstorm)

examplexx.png

Really like this skin better! Mind doing our CVs and Chargers? Lol

Really like this skin better! Mind doing our CVs and Chargers? Lol

That wouldn't be a problem at all, I have huge respect for what you guys are doing and would be happy to help. :happy:

Also, do you plan on adding State Units for whatever real or fictional state Stillwater is located in? I'd be happy to help on creating any unit designs!

That wouldn't be a problem at all, I have huge respect for what you guys are doing and would be happy to help. :happy:

Also, do you plan on adding State Units for whatever real or fictional state Stillwater is located in? I'd be happy to help on creating any unit designs!

Tell you what, Ill leave you in charge of anything you want to do PD wise, (Swat, state troopers, sheriffs etc)