TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

That's cool. I like people with patiance, corsair ;)

Regarding the now content you published. I can't say how impressed I am by your work and workspeed, THVFD.

I had to double check if this is River Falls or Stillwarter or another project your are working with. Especially looking forward to see the wildland truck finished and with texture. that's a beauty!

That's cool. I like people with patiance, corsair ;)

Regarding the now content you published. I can't say how impressed I am by your work and workspeed, THVFD.

I had to double check if this is River Falls or Stillwarter or another project your are working with. Especially looking forward to see the wildland truck finished and with texture. that's a beauty!

Haha well ive been doing a lot of work with River Falls lately and thought that it was time to make a new model for stillwater

Nice. Can wait till this mod comes out :)

Thanks im hoping to figure out most of the game killing bugs

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Welp today i show off the Stillwater Urgent Clinic

Stillwater Urgent Clinic recently added more staff members and doctors on call to allow 24-7 medical services due to the large amounts of EMS response and long to hospital times Stillwater Urgent Clinic now has a conrtact with the Stillwater EMS that allows them to transport patients to there facilty instead of transporting to out of county facilities in light of this contract there will be 1 more ambulance added to the Stillwater EMS fleet

bandicam%202015-03-30%2021-41-12-284_zps

Today i show off the new Stillwater Fire Station has a cheifs office and a duty room the station does not have any bunk rooms or that as it's only used during trainings and emergency calls

bandicam%202015-03-31%2022-27-17-274_zps

Today i show off the new Stillwater Fire Station has a cheifs office and a duty room the station does not have any bunk rooms or that as it's only used during trainings and emergency calls

Just like mine  :)  Looks good

And yet another update brought to you by THVFD(cab and lightbar by itchboy)

i now show you Stillwater Volunteer fire Department's Tanker 1 tanker 1 is a 2015 Kenworth Heritage, Tanker 1 was made by US Tanker who took in consideration for Stillwaters massive need for water when a fire breaks out the tanker holds 3000 gallons of water

bandicam%202015-04-01%2001-44-10-544_zps

bandicam%202015-04-01%2001-44-16-210_zps

Is someone on spring break?

Nope still out by oder of the doc

Wow! I can't believe how many models you're coming out with!

Haha I love modeling and there are hundreds of fire truck styles out there

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

So how is the development going on?

It's going. We are currently in a animation/finishing up last models phase. From there all that is left is lighting and testing. No estimate as of yet, but we will have a preview for something new in the weekend.

Glad to see a small-town USA modification, especially the volunteer aspect! I live in a small town and don't really see that many things on here, mostly cities. Can't wait for this!

Glad you are looking forward to it! I also like the idea of a small town like this, as is why we are working on it!