TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

so is has this stopped?

no life has priortiy and River Falls is my main project until i get my final version of it released

but to keep people intrested here is what i have of the stuphen rescue pumper so far

bandicam%202015-01-28%2019-22-31-570_zps

Hello everyone!

So here's a bitta bad news, and by a bit, I mean there's a grey area that the mod team played in that isn't totally okay. RLAST was the original creator of this mod as I'm sure you're all aware, but he stepped away when he got busy in real life, leaving his mod dormant. Now while it's totally cool to take up where others left off with their permission, you still need that, and it's been brought to my attention that wasn't quite the case here. I've been speaking with the original author, who says it's fine to continue developing the mod, using his content, but he doesn't want his banners being used anymore. If you're already using it, that's fine, but it's to come off the topic page now, and new ones will have to be made. 

I also want to make it clear that Rlast is only the creator of content, and in no other way associated with this mod. He'll be a contributor, and should be cited as such, but he is not on the mod team anymore, and this is not his mod. 

Also, one final note on rights to content, not just specific to this situation, but Rlast maintains rights to all his content and can re-release it in his own version of this mod, should he so choose to. 

This should clear up any confusion from now on. 

I received permission from Mariuswww and I honestly thought that he was the creator. I am deeply sorry for leaving the banners there and, well, they are inaccurate anyways. Rlast, (If your reading this) If you want to PM me and THVFD directly to talk, please do. I think it would be beneficial if we spoke to you at least once about the status of the current mod. NFK, I will go ahead and do that.

Sincere apologies.

finnaly got some time and finnihsed up the stuphen model the texture is being made as we speak i'll have more screenshots as i get it done the whelen lights on the front are itchboy's the lightbar is itchboy's whelen freedom modified by me

bandicam%202015-02-27%2016-06-04-443_zps

so i have finnished the stuphen engine the hard suction and ladder is by Bama the Whelen 700 and 900 are itchboy's, the lights on the rear are EMC-Unit, the lightbar is itchboy's whelen freedom modified by me

SWFD%20R1_zpsth53ikr2.png

the model will be skinned by reaper eventuly