TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

Honestly, the map still needs work. Though, its much better than how it used to be. Its very functional the way it is now. I have been too busy with EMT school lately so once I graduate I will try to make some updates on the map. 

So you have a map (ish) and you have PD and EMS units and 1 fire unit and a respond to station script... what else needs done besides some more FD units and a few POVs?

We currently have 5-6 fire units that park in station. Not all have skins but they work. PD and EMS is getting close to 100%. 

I would appreciate it if everyone who downloaded that link deletes those files immediately. I don't even know what's included in that link, but for the purposes of clarity we are not releasing a beta of the mod, or indeed the mod itself, and in order to respect the on-going work of the team please do not steal content, try to get the models in-game, post images or videos of content or otherwise. You'll probably only ruin your expectations, so get rid of it thanks!

Rlast.

I would appreciate it if everyone who downloaded that link deletes those files immediately. I don't even know what's included in that link, but for the purposes of clarity we are not releasing a beta of the mod, or indeed the mod itself, and in order to respect the on-going work of the team please do not steal content, try to get the models in-game, post images or videos of content or otherwise. You'll probably only ruin your expectations, so get rid of it thanks!

Rlast.

I have bolded an area in your quote that I find highly offensive.

The emergency Planet fourm members did not steal anything, I downloaded a file that I thought the team was giving out.  Please sir retract your comments to the group about theft and have a chat with your team members about sending out items to the group.

I will how ever comply with your request and delete the said files.

How ever like I said you did technically call us theifs.

The emergency Planet fourm members did not steal anything, I downloaded a file that I thought the team was giving out.  Please sir retract your comments to the group about theft and have a chat with your team members about sending out items to the group.

I think your taking it wrong, he meant that he wouldn't want people to start using the models, and the scripts  etc, however it only contained the mods and prototypes. Obviously it was a big mistake that the link got posted publicly on the forum. No need to chew him out for freaking out, just imagine if was the rcmp mod. Pretty understandable response.

All we ask is that you delete the files. He was not calling anybody thief's however we do not want anybody to take the files and use them. We are sorry for the confusion, thank you for complying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Forum, sorry we haven't posted an update for a while, but the Stillwater Team has a few to things show. As always, work is WIP and liable to change, though we greatly appreciate your comments. Today we've progressed quite well, cleaning up the mod and sorting out the files so they're not as confusing; lightbars are in the process of being added by me, and that shouldn't take too long. The map has also changed quite a bit since you last saw it, though an update will come on that later; it includes newer textures, and more incidents. Anyhow, below here we have three units to showcase; the National Park Service Crown Victoria, the Mammoth Lake Fire Paramedics F-350 Unit and the Superior Ambulance Sprinter. Credits go to NNICO for the models. Hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas and I wish you all the best for the new year. Tell us what you think below. Enjoy!

zleq.png

7pes.png

zxbo.png

1ykm.png

pnwg.png

asns.png

ptf1.png

GREAT!! Those looks wonderful! I would recomend however changing the license plates, the Superior Ambulance has a European type plate on it and the NPS unit has a state plate instead of federal. I'm not sure how it is in Wisconsin but in some states FDs and other Emergency Services agencies have different plates so that might be something to look into.

keystone-emergency-vehicles-custom-licen

GREAT!! Those looks wonderful! I would recomend however changing the license plates, the Superior Ambulance has a European type plate on it and the NPS unit has a state plate instead of federal. I'm not sure how it is in Wisconsin but in some states FDs and other Emergency Services agencies have different plates so that might be something to look into.

The Superior Ambulance plate is going to be changed, no worries, as are all of them; I put the yellow state ones there as an early version :laugh:  I was actually wondering about the license plates; is anyone here from Wisconsin/surrounding area confident in linking which federal plates go onto the vehicles? As no-one from our team is from that region I could use some help from the community and forum!  :happy:

Thanks as always though Fred for your support! Stay tuned as we should have some more stuff to show soon!

Nice update

Epic

Thanks for the support!

This is the same type of plate as is on ALL NPS law enforcement vehicles. Since the LE vehicles are issued by the GSA they have GSA plates on them.

us-gsa-0005b.jpg

Other NPS vehicles that are not issued by the GSA have Department of the Interior plates. Federal vehicles have different license plates depending on what agency/department they are with, not by which area.

4317261981_0997128c6c.jpg

Another example of a GSA plate on a NPS patrol car.

I'm literally a door step aeay from Wisconsin XD do you just need pics of the plates?

Yes, pics would be very useful, thanks!

This is the same type of plate as is on ALL NPS law enforcement vehicles. Since the LE vehicles are issued by the GSA they have GSA plates on them..

Thanks I'll put them on ASAP.

Wow, great job.

Thanks for the support :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some map updates to show you today; check the new black road design. As always, WIP (with bugs) and subject to change. Hope you enjoy and would be glad to hear your comments. (Edits made by JrFF34, Marius and myself)

88n6.png

ilsb.png

z2bn.png

jsn5.png

e0eo.png

f8tg.png

d1cm.png

4yzg.png

uxgg.png

pu8g.png

7npa.png

Edited by Rlast

Oh my that looks stellar! Is that supposed to be a military depot and what is the big building you can sorta see in the background, courthouse? It all looks so wonderful! Wow

So I can tell that this mod has expanded a lot from the original plan, would it be possible for you to give us a idea of the setup, like what agencies will be included, what stations their will be on map, what units? Or would you all prefer to reveal them as you get the done?