TheHockeydude39

[WIP] Stillwater Modification [Fictional]

The Stillwater Modification by

Current: THVFD and TheHockeydude39
Original:Rlast, Marius, Miercolini, JrFF34, EM4Life, Mentor1159, and Rafaelmfernandez

Well after an extended period... IT IS BACK!!! Both THVFD and I will be working on this mod and WILL actually release it! Updates will be often and we are changing some of the units to newer ones and models by THVFD and the original ones from the original creators. Also: The photos below do not represent the mod accurately, we will work out what stays and what goes shortly.

Once THVFD's River Falls mod is released, he will be putting more (Don't see how that could be) into this mod.

EVERYTHING is subject to change ATM, we will have a preview video out soon.

Models by Hoppah, Brooklyn Modification Team, Chicago Fire Team, THVFD

Skins by Rlast, Reaper, small edits with both

Lights by Mariuswww, TheHockeydude39

Map texture by Jenkyll

Map Making by Rafaelmfernandez & Mariuswww

Stillwater is a small town in God knows where.The town is mostly a small suburban town where people go to camp or relax on the riverside.

**EVERYTHING is subject to change at this time, the Stillwater units are pretty much set**

On Map:

SWFD:
E-One Engine 1
Spartan Rescue-Engine 1
Ford Explorer Chief 1
Ford F-350 Swift Water Rescue 1
International Brush 1
International Tanker 1

SWPD:

Ford Crown Victoria
Chevy Impala
Ford Explorer

Stillwater Rescue Services:

Mercedes Sprinter Ambulance 1
Ford F-350 Ambulance 4
Ford Crown Victoria Paramedic Fly-Car

Off Map:

Mammoth Lake FD:

Pierce Ladder Company 306
Seagrave Engine 306
Chevy Tahoe Chief 306
Ferrara Heavy Rescue 306

Mammoth Lake EMS:

Ford F-350 Ambulance 306
Ford F-350 Ambulance 306-B

State Police:

Chevy Impala
Ford Crown Victoria

As we said, its a VERY small town so these units should be able to cover the area.

The mod features an entirely new map, custom made by Mariuswww, the texture was found on the German forums and was created by Jenkyl

The mod will be out sometime this Spring/Summer.

The unique thing about this mod is that the community will mesh the way it turns out by your suggestions and criticism! So have at it.

MEDIA (Also see second post):

ToLFp4S.jpg
p7vSFY3.jpg

BANNERS: TBA

Wouldn't a small town like that have a mutual aid agreement with another town... Just saying.

It looks good :) I look forward to playing it.

Answering your question; They probably would, and we're talking about adding some off maps unit. Nothing decided yet though.

Dont get annoyed at me guys cause im not sure if there being sarcastic or not but theres a Stillwater Minnesota and Oklahoma and probably other places 2 .the mod looks ok :)

Dont get annoyed at me guys cause im not sure if there being sarcastic or not but theres a Stillwater Minnesota and Oklahoma and probably other places 2 .the mod looks ok :)

We are aware, when we choose the name we were both looking at a map and Rafael noticed Stillwater Minnesota. That would be why :)

I'd recommend a grass rig/wild land for fighting vehicle (like the red one in la mod).

Along with that a tanker truck would be very common for rural areas.

Awesome! A little mod to 'keep me going' while we all wait for the brilliant new mods this site and it's members create!

Nice job. For a second there i thought you meant 'Stilwater' from Saints Row, that would have been awesome.

Nice, and of course I have suggestions, sorry

+National Park/game warden unit for campground (never saw that one coming did you? :) )

+ Tanker

+ Brush truck, it really is needed. My old department has 2 engines, 1 rescue, 1 tanker and 1 brush truck and it is a really small town.

+ Mutual aid units, like a neighboring VFD that is off map.

+Make it volunteer (if it can be done) in America a town of that size would likely never have a full time FD

+If the map is rural perhaps a sheriff's department with a SUV or Pickup would be useful in addition to just a town cop.

Anyway it looks great, just my ideas.

Nice, and of course I have suggestions, sorry

+National Park/game warden unit for campground (never saw that one coming did you? :) )

+ Tanker

+ Brush truck, it really is needed. My old department has 2 engines, 1 rescue, 1 tanker and 1 brush truck and it is a really small town.

+ Mutual aid units, like a neighboring VFD that is off map.

+Make it volunteer (if it can be done) in America a town of that size would likely never have a full time FD

+If the map is rural perhaps a sheriff's department with a SUV or Pickup would be useful in addition to just a town cop.

Anyway it looks great, just my ideas.

Thank you for your suggestions :D Stay tuned for more news in near future! :cheers-mate:

Not like you need it, but if you would like help with ideas or pictures just shoot me a PM. Good luck! And I must ask, with the units are we going for "cool" or "realistic"? That is if you can restrain yourselves from tricking out the lights :)

new_tender%203-2.jpg

vs

N-Canton-2000-e1291848055719.jpg

In reality I have to yet to meet a volunteer fire department that had the most modern apparatus and equipment.

Hmm.. Not bad. I actually love that fire house. Just a huge suggestion, if its a camping resort and such, I would deffinately reccomend putting a brush truck in there and maybe a tanker of some sort. Doesn't have to be anything fancy.

Trucks_053.jpg

Well that depends, is it just a small campground or is it part of a larger park? If it is part of something like a larger National Park or National Forest their would likely be a type 6 in the area at least. If its just a little privately owned campground they would rely on the city's fire department. Trust me on this I used to live in a tourist river town.

Not like you need it, but if you would like help with ideas or pictures just shoot me a PM. Good luck! And I must ask, with the units are we going for "cool" or "realistic"? That is if you can restrain yourselves from tricking out the lights :)

new_tender%203-2.jpg

vs

N-Canton-2000-e1291848055719.jpg

In reality I have to yet to meet a volunteer fire department that had the most modern apparatus and equipment.

As stated above its fictional, but we're aiming somewhere in the middle of cool and realistic (if that makes sense). On the tanker subject i'd like to have something close to the 2nd one (not sure about Rafael yet though).