Hoppah

US Army Mod 0.6 [RELEASED]

Great idea :) but i would like if soldiers would act automaticly if they get attacked and for what do you need this medical tent and the Cougar?

Cougar is more, like, a cool-looking thing. Maybe in future there will be added , I hoooope, some ambushes with IED, or an event, in which a vehicle is trapped on the minefield, and you'll need to use MRAP to get through quickly...

Medical tent you can deploy if you have many wounded units and no time to treat each one individually. Example: just lost a Humvee due to Molotov Cocktail, also got four soldiers and several FFs severely hit. Had to deploy a tent and treat them all on the place... 

When you make 0.7 you can add maybe a nother 'mission': 'Play United States Navy mod' because after this huge update it would be to quick to bring out more forces in Army. Instead of a base you have got a Nimitz - Class Carrier :) That would be great! Or (because it's a big project) in final edition 1.0

How about for a new map you focus on a harbor and perhaps make some sea units?

Was gonna say earlier but yea it would  :D haha or even more water on the map?

Doing the map for the first version was by far the most work I had to do for the first version of the mod. A new map may be created once I'm satisfied with the current events, gameplay, units and stability. Right now, there are still many things I want to add, change or improve. Me and MikeyPI have a couple of ideas for new maps already: arctic, woodland (Eastern Europe or the US), coastal, jungle. A coastal map would definitely involve the US Navy, like an amphibious assault ship from where you will start a mission. Hell, we even have ideas to do a totally different time-frame like the Vietnam War or WW2, but those are just long term ideas.

If that did happen the mod name may need to be changed to "US Miltary Mod". Then you can have all branches included as well as more maps. Like a jungle map as well as perhaps a more city looking map (Like Dubui)

Renaming the mod wouldn't be a big deal really. It's the amount of time it takes to build a new map. You're referring to Dubai in the UAE? Why would that city be an interesting location for a new map?

When you make 0.7 you can add maybe a nother 'mission': 'Play United States Navy mod' because after this huge update it would be to quick to bring out more forces in Army. Instead of a base you have got a Nimitz - Class Carrier :) That would be great! Or (because it's a big project) in final edition 1.0

A Nimitz class carrier (about 1100 ft long) would probably take up about 1/4 to 1/3 of a map. They're huge (ever saw one?). An amphibious assault ship like the WASP-class (about 850 ft long) is smaller and will fit better for the type of gameplay this mod is aiming for as well.

It is possible to send not usable units to home, not to base ? Or how to make more parking space ?

I'm thinking about adding a Sell button to the vehicles. So you can sell vehicles and get some money back (like 25% of original price).

You did an awesome upadte Hoppah.

Good job

Thanks, so for the version seems fairly stable. So, I'm glad it all worked out well.

Hoppah