Hoppah

US Army Mod 0.6 [RELEASED]

Why not make them Delta? *cough,cough*BlackHawkDown*cough,cough*

The US Army force during the Battle of Mogadishu also consisted of U.S. Army Rangers. The US Army Modification is not specifically set during that time frame (early 1990's) btw.

Update on the upcoming version of the US Army Mod 0.6:

I'm still busy testing the new version myself. Even fixed a couple of critical bugs today, so it was kinda vital to this kind of testing myself. However, I'm still aiming for a release within 1 or 2 weeks. Due to the huge amount of changes, the mod will be entirely re-released, instead of a seperate patch like the 0.5 update.

Hoppah

Update on the upcoming version of the US Army Mod 0.6:

I'm still busy testing the new version myself. Even fixed a couple of critical bugs today, so it was kinda vital to this kind of testing myself. However, I'm still aiming for a release within 1 or 2 weeks. Due to the huge amount of changes, the mod will be entirely re-released, instead of a seperate patch like the 0.5 update.

Hoppah

nice man;) lol...I'm stull here if u need me;) haha lmfao lolz

Hi guys,

Good news. I've released the newest version! It can be downloaded here: click (70.8 MB). Thanks to Stan for fixing the upload issue on this forum, so the new version could actually be uploaded properly and within a few seconds only.

Open the spoiler for the full 0.6 changelist:

- New event: Mortar Attack
- Added limited water functionality to TFFT and Local Fire Trucks
- Added limited fuel functionality to all helicopters
- Added second helicopterplatform to base
- Added upgrade Medivac command to UH-60 Black Hawk
- Added Quad
- Added Light Strike Vehicle
- Added MH-6 Little Bird with rapid insertion command
- Added M1126 Stryker ICV + upgrade to M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle
- Added medical post functionality to the M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle
- Added Cougar MRAP
- Added M978 Fuel Tanker
- Added second local police car type (Nissan Navara pick-up)
- You no longer get a free recruit after purchasing a vehicle
- New models for M998 HMMWV and M997 HMMWV Maxi Ambulance
- Replaced Transport Truck with M1038 HMMWV Troop Transport
- Replaced Spec Ops with US Army Rangers
- Removed LRAD from M998 HMMWV
- After finishing 'Less lethal warfare' development, M998 HMMMWV's can be upgraded with Active Denial System mount
- Added random ground ambushes and anti-aircraft ambushes to increase suspense and unpredictability
- Repairing vehicles with an engineer will cost some money now
- Added command to local emergency vehicles to purchase new personnel when parked at their HQ's
- Fixed bug that would crash the game occasionally upon purchasing a helicopter
- Many bug fixes, tweaks and minor changes/additions

Hope you all enjoy the mod. Due to the huge amount of changes it's likely I missed to fix a couple of bugs. Because I had no testing team this time, I had to do most of my testing alone. Please report any bug in the General Bugs Topic with a clear description and -if possible- the logfile or screenshots.

Feedback on the new version would be much appreciated.

Hoppah

Had some brief gameplay so far.

Seems more challenging than the last version - this is a good thing.

Nice job on the atmospheric loading music ;)
New event - great!

Great extra content - still haven't tried out all the new vehicles, etc, going to give hours of entertainment using them all I'm sure.

The option to turn recruits into Specops/rangers has gone whoops, ignore that, hadn't researched.

(Oh and that constant crying baby noise in the camp is really depressing, it hurts my heart :P)

Overall great work, thankyou hoppah, 10/10 would bang

hello, greetings ... not if it's me or am I doing something wrong ... has anyone had a problem to collect the vehicle on the hostage situation (military ambushed and taken hostage) located at the center of the map (in the village).

hello, greetings ... not if it's me or am I doing something wrong ... has anyone had a problem to collect the vehicle on the hostage situation (military ambushed and taken hostage) located at the center of the map (in the village).

Send the TFFT out, and cut open the vehicle. THEN you can tow it away. There is an injured soldier still in the vehicle.

Hello,

Brilliant update, I'm really shocked (in a positive way).

I wouldn't like to put any pressure on you but what are you planning to do now? Further content or multiplayer support?

Once again, great mod.

Best regards.

I'm going to do a short break from modding first. Like a couple of weeks or something. Adding more events and a more 'sophisticated' enemy (as far that is possible for this game) are my priorities once I continue on the next version.