Hoppah

US Army Mod 0.6 [RELEASED]

Hello. I need help please! 

I played like 108 min and there was a patrol mission in the big city ( North -est) at an intercetion. I deployed a hmw troop and a suiced bomber exploded himself. Mobod was hurt. 

The problème is that I can t get trhougt because it write that I faild and mission not finished. 

What should I do??

For the devloper of the game: it is the Best Mode I ever played wery good jobb!!!

Hi there,

I'm trying to add more people into the mod. But everyone that I add walks at a very slow pace. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am trying to use the mp5 script from the LA mod. If the prototype for the person was one copied from the US Army mod then they will run, but once they have equipped the mp5 then they walk

On 6/23/2020 at 3:37 PM, FireBeast24 said:

Hi there,

I'm trying to add more people into the mod. But everyone that I add walks at a very slow pace. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am trying to use the mp5 script from the LA mod. If the prototype for the person was one copied from the US Army mod then they will run, but once they have equipped the mp5 then they walk

I’m still struggling to get the people to run. Any help would be greatly appreciated