Hoppah

US Army Mod 0.6 [RELEASED]

Go to the \Scripts\Game\Mission\usam01 then edit it with word or note pad then change  int StartMoney                     = 12000;        //starting money

Just use the cheat code, its easier and you're less likley to accidentally mess up your game.

1. Type "magic" (no quotation marks)
2. Press Ctrl and F11
3. Repeat step 2 until you have all the money you need (unless you're funding Apple one time should be enough)

Expect most of the poorer, former or current third world countries to have a mix of current arms supplied by dealers and old soviet aircraft. Of course a few have US aircraft, bought from one of the states we backed during the cold war, it really depends on the country and which camp it fell in with during the cold war.

Either way I highly doubt very many countries in Africa would be using M1 Abrams tanks and top of the line US military jets, look into things like Migs.

is it possible to change the flags (american & middle eastern state) in the mod? and if so, how? 

Yes, find and change the following files:

American flag texture:

...\US Army Mod\Models\Objects\02 Objects\usa_flag_fabric.dds (this file may be locked)

Middle Eastern state looking flag (as seen on some buildings):

...\US Army Mod\Models\Objects\Missionspec\palace01_flag.dds

is their any way for the MEDEVAC Hawk to stop kicking all its crew out and only the medics as when you press the exit vehicle everyone gets out and the medical personal still don't get a stretcher but with the ambulance they do is their anyway to do like a deploy medics command for the MedEvac Hawk

The mode is great, but do i really have to evac all the enemy casualties all the time?

I go to the "active shooting" with 2 bad guys, then i got ambushed and 5 more enemies down (to a total of 7).

And the ambu-humvee can hold only 2, so there is a large amount of driving back and forth and its hard to finish mission on time...

Or am i missing something?