Hoppah

US Army Mod 0.6 [RELEASED]

Someone please help! I can't get the mod to work. I got la mod to work but its not working. the game won't give me the ability to open the game

You have to run it like a mission, so once you load the mod, instead of launching it in freeplay click on campaign instead of the freeplay button.

I've released the first update of the US Army Mod. The patch updates the mod to version 0.5 and contains the following changes:

- Updates mod version to 0.5

- Several textual fixes
- Fixed issue with Engineer with Bomb Suit getting uncommandable when he gets injured while he is scouting for mines. Note that the Engineer with Bomb Suit is always carrying his laptop now
- Fixed issue with deploying the HAZMAT tent 
- Fixed CTD in 'High value terrorist supposedly hiding!'-event
- Fixed issue with vehicles getting stuck in or on the tunnel
- Local fire truck can no longer be send to the local fire station while its floodlights are on 
- Upon activating the water cannon of the local fire truck, a fire fighter will appear on the roof of the truck as controller
- Newly bought HMMWV Ambulance will now spawn with 2 transport and 2 passenger seats
- Both the local fire truck and TFFT gets deinstalled correctly now when they get destroyed while the hose connections or the water cannon(s) are active
- Added F-22 Raptor model to replace the F-15 Strike Eagle on the map
- Medics should always get the medic case from the closest ambulance now
- Fixed error with rapid deployment and activating the water cannons of fire trucks, resulting in trucks getting invisible

The update can be acquired from the Download page of the US Army Mod. The patch is an executable file and requires a valid installation of the US Army Mod v0.4b. Just follow the steps in the menu and make sure the installation location in the menu is pointed at the game's folder (not the Mods folder!). The patch is installed succesfully when the INGAME loading screen and instructions panel (upon start) mention version is 0.5. I don't think the patch is savegame compatible, but I haven't tested that. Note, due to a lack of time I wasn't able to test all the fixes extensively myself. Always use the bug report thread to report ingame problems. :)

Hoppah

is their anyway to make it so you can call more Police cars and if a cop gets wounded call one off them as it was a pain having a cop car with only one cop in it because the other got wounded and i didn't know how to get him back Also Epic mod man it was a little hard at first then it got More fun with a Humvee got ambushed for no reason it was unexpected and Epic so good work man

I called 2 cop cars out to a terrorist hunt so I'd say you can call as many as the dept. has as long as you have the money as it costs money to call local emergency services.

I'm back from my 3-week vacation in the US!

Apparently it's been relatively quiet in this forum, but I'm happily surprised with all the suggestions people made. I will definately take some of them in consideration. My nr 1 priority for the mod will be fixing a couple of more bugs which were reported in the bug report topic. I've also been busy with a couple of new features for a new version/update. More information will be released later. :)

Hoppah

I'm back from my 3-week vacation in the US!

Apparently it's been relatively quiet in this forum, but I'm happily surprised with all the suggestions people made. I will definately take some of them in consideration. My nr 1 priority for the mod will be fixing a couple of more bugs which were reported in the bug report topic. I've also been busy with a couple of new features for a new version/update. More information will be released later. :)

Hoppah

Can you release a .exe or even source version of 0.4?

I try the installer and it says that this file is corrupt and does not finish installation, Tried restalling with no luck.

Thanks.

I have found away to successfully complete the IED missions, without having to search for them and no units getting damaged

use your Blackhawk and simply fly over the entire area, the 3 IED'S will explode as you fly over them then when they have all exploded  then get the Blackhawk to RTB

I have found away to successfully complete the IED missions, without having to search for them and no units getting damaged

use your Blackhawk and simply fly over the entire area, the 3 IED'S will explode as you fly over them then when they have all exploded  then get the Blackhawk to RTB

OR, you could just bring the bomb squad guy in to search for and diffuse IEDs?

Can someone please help me download the mod I don't know how to.

Go to the download centre, and download the mod