sambo613

How to slow down fires?

Wow wow wow... you really want your answer don't you, and it seems like as if your all hell bent on having it RIGHT now.

I shouldn't give you this... Buuuuuuuut I see you already went and created ANOTHER topic because you REALLY wanted your ANSWER right now...

Here is what Hoppah mentioned to me when I wanted LONGER fires.

Hoppah quoted "Each object is assigned to a Material-type. Each Material has different settings like burntime, heat etc.. Find materials.xml in the Specs folder and change the values."

Now I have not tired this to see if it works so by all means help yourself.

Next time, have a little patients will ya. We all have lives. I know the days of a twelve year old goes by a light speed but for those of us that actually work and don't go and play cops and robbers, house, pokemon, fort, go and annoy the hell out of security guards at the mall (had a few today for me), or what ever twelve years olds do now adays. Remember THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THIS LIFE THAN YOU!!! If your mother told you other wise well..... LIFE CHANGER HERE... your not.

Thank-you and have a nice day... oh... I forgot you should re read the terms of service that you went and just clicked agreed without actually reading it, it talks about creating two topics and everything like that. Good job pal.