scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Also will you be supporting campaign to use your units in the campaign and also will we be able to do multiplayer sorry to bother you last of my questions till release I promise

Also will you be supporting campaign to use your units in the campaign and also will we be able to do multiplayer sorry to bother you last of my questions till release I promise

Multiplayer ain't a focus as said on top of this page or page 21 it should work tho :) also try to use the edit button man :)

Any chance of a pic of the unmarked mondeo

The mod is very close to release and as a result we won't be releasing any more screenshots.

However, it's just a black mondeo lol It can be found here:

http://www.emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=751

will the mod work on intel

As I previously answered, I'm not sure, I personally have an Nvidia graphics card. However, I think Scrivs has an intel card and he can run the mod perfectly.

The mod is very close to release and as a result we won't be releasing any more screenshots.

However, it's just a black mondeo lol It can be found here:

http://www.emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=751

Hey e34p so when you say close to release are you able to give any more of an idea ie are we talking a matter of days hence the no further updates or weeks, months or even a year still?

[quote name="e34p" post="259808" timestamp="1378324608"

Hey e34p so when you say close to release are you able to give any more of an idea ie are we talking a matter of days hence the no further updates or weeks, months or even a year still?

You may as well have asked for a release date...