scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

wow connect with hydrant.. good !!

I have some question, Are you gonna add spine board?? I think small detail like spine board or hydrant connection really improve completion of the mod.

and what is the usage of the 2 icon located next to 'enter building ' icon ? ( in screenshot 3 )

The first one is to open the bay doors at the fire station and the second one is to control the fire alarms.

We have hydrant connect in the game, not sure about the spine board though. Maybe.

Wow! Just found this mod! The police vehicles look fab and so does everything else for that matter! Have not been though all this forum with a fine tooth but any news on what sirens will be used? Anyway keep up the good work :)

There will be: wail, yelp, phaser and two tones. And a different type of two tones for the police as well.

Great work can't wait and will the mod work on intel

I'm not sure, I personally have an Nvidia graphics card. However, I think Scrivs has an intel card and he can run the mod perfectly.

There will hopefully be a new update this afternoon

Wouldn't one like this:http://www.flickr.com/photos/nick19/5720030664

work seeings as it is basically a TL stuck on top of a pump?

An update as promised;

Here is Honister Dale's Compined Aerial Rescue Pump (CARP) 19A5.

As previously discussed, you can't attach hoses to DLKs. So what I have done is I have two separate models. One a GTF and one a DLK, I have applied a script that changes the fire engine from one model to the other and back again.

Which means that it has the ability to both pump using hoses and to use the turntable ladder.

However, it can only do one at a time and it crashes to desktop if you change it to the ladders whilst there is a hose attached.

I hope you like it.

E34P

post-3230-0-98618900-1376925884.jpg

post-3230-0-14734100-1376925918.jpg

I've never played it online, it's something I'd have to look into.

If it requires anything more than just the freeplay then unfortunately this won't be available in version 1. But that doesn't mean it's not something we will look into for later versions.

We only post on here.

Update:

The mod is in the final stages of development.

All we need to do now is the lighting for a few remaining vehicles, put finishing touches to the map (which Scrivs is currently doing) and a couple of small last minute things.

So we hope to have the release of Version 1 out in a few weeks.

E34P

We only post on here.

Update:

The mod is in the final stages of development.

All we need to do now is the lighting for a few remaining vehicles, put finishing touches to the map (which Scrivs is currently doing) and a couple of small last minute things.

So we hope to have the release of Version 1 out in a few weeks.

E34P

:O OMG great news :D lol