scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Wouldn't one like this:http://www.flickr.com/photos/nick19/5720030664

work seeings as it is basically a TL stuck on top of a pump?

We could include one like this. I did do one of these for my own private mod previousley, but the problems is that in em4, you can only use a vehicle as 1 function. So if we put a TL on the roof of a pump, it could be used as a turntable ladder OR as a pump. Not both. You cant connect hoses upto a turntable ladder (DLK as it is in the game).

We could include one like this. I did do one of these for my own private mod previousley, but the problems is that in em4, you can only use a vehicle as 1 function. So if we put a TL on the roof of a pump, it could be used as a turntable ladder OR as a pump. Not both. You cant connect hoses upto a turntable ladder (DLK as it is in the game).

Didnt manhattan mods tower ladder 1 have the option to be used as an engine and a ladder, I remember being able to hook up hose to it?

This mod looks amazing, can't wait for the release. Have to say there are going be many many hours spent on this game when the mod gets released. Well done to the creaters of this mod a lot of people are going have to work very hard to beat this.....

This mod looks amazing, can't wait for the release. Have to say there are going be many many hours spent on this game when the mod gets released. Well done to the creaters of this mod a lot of people are going have to work very hard to beat this.....

Cheers for the comment :) should have some more screen shots for tonight. The vehicles are all in game and working. Just need to get the lighting finished. A few more scripts are being added (connect fire engine to a hydrant being one of them), and the map still needs to be complete, the map is about 50% complete. 

I hope everyone does spend many hours on our mod when its released! thats just what we have made the mod for! We wanted realistic game play, which we think we have achieved! 

Unfortunately much as I love the looks of this mod I can't see it doing well if not released soon as you will very soon be competiting with GTA5 which I for one will be spending my time playing instead of this although I will eventually get around too playing it when completed GTA5

I hope it's released before GTA 5 as all my spare time will be dedicated to it as well, so fingers crossed! Otherwise there will be a much delayed release date as it will have to wait for me to finish GTA haha

Well GTA5 is a completely different game, so we're not worried about that in the slightest!

Some screen shots as promised from game play of a medical emergency at the service station. Rambleside CFR in attendance, with Ambulance 302 (off map). As you can see e34p added the connect fire hose to the fire engine from a hydrant :) 

post-370-0-08657700-1376681623.jpg

post-370-0-71023500-1376681649.jpg

post-370-0-76531600-1376681669.jpg

great update looks better all the time and glad your not worried but I still feel a lot of us will be spending our time playing such a massive and amazing release as grand theft auto v so I wish you all the very very best with the project and release if I am not as involved in following it come september 17th as have pre-ordered my collectors edition

great update looks better all the time and glad your not worried but I still feel a lot of us will be spending our time playing such a massive and amazing release as grand theft auto v so I wish you all the very very best with the project and release if I am not as involved in following it come september 17th as have pre-ordered my collectors edition

Cheers :) 

and good for you :)

wow connect with hydrant.. good !!

I have some question, Are you gonna add spine board?? I think small detail like spine board or hydrant connection really improve completion of the mod.

and what is the usage of the 2 icon located next to 'enter building ' icon ? ( in screenshot 3 )

wow connect with hydrant.. good !!

I have some question, Are you gonna add spine board?? I think small detail like spine board or hydrant connection really improve completion of the mod.

and what is the usage of the 2 icon located next to 'enter building ' icon ? ( in screenshot 3 )

The first one looks like an 'open shutters' command, to open up the compartments on the side. The second one looks like a control panel, maybe to reset a fire alarm or call for more units?

Great work can't wait and will the mod work on intel

The first one looks like an 'open shutters' command, to open up the compartments on the side. The second one looks like a control panel, maybe to reset a fire alarm or call for more units?

the second one is to control the water supply and the pump