201e

Good mods

Hi i was searching all over the internet to find some good mods and i didn't find any.

Has anyone know a good mod that is released.

Please none of the sites where you have to register.

And none of the mods that are already in the download section.

Thanks in advance.

The man specifically asked none of the mods here, Fransisco. 201e, the only other decent site with lots and lots of mods you have to register. Sorry, but Emergency 4 isn't big enough to the point where you can find lots of 1 click play mods.

www.emergency-forum.de It's sign-up, but i found lots of awesome mods here. Good luck.

so handsup frist you give Fransisco trouble for giving him mods that were on this site and then you give the topic creator a site where he has to register in order to download mods when he said that he doesn't want a site where he has to register *scratches head* its that a little bit of a hypocrite?

To 201e i see you have only made 5 posts so I welcome you to the site. I am afraid that like Handsup said you have to register to the other site. Now you said that you don't want us to mention any of the mods on this site, have you played them all and are looking for new ones?

You can find the Latvia Mod here. Its free to download with no registration. You can also find some other nice things there.

I think its a good mod, its a giant step from playing with big city mods. It does have some issues, but I dont know if they were patched by now. I haven't played it for a while since Ive been busy. But its a good mod to mess around and play with.

Hope it helps!

Your welcome!

First you have to register. Once registered, go to webdisc in the top section. There it will list all the modifications for each game version. I gave you the link to the EM4 section. When you enter one of the modifications, at the top there will be a blue box saying download file. Its above their image(if they have one) on the top right. If its not there, then make sure your signed in at the very top of the page.

I use Google Chrome as by browser. If you are too, you can right click anywhere once the page is done opening, and click translate to English. It will help a lot! Especially if you decide to use any mods you'll want to make sure of the 'terms of use'.

Let me know if you still get stuck!

Have fun!