Handsup!

Nevada Mod (Dead due to idiocy of creator)

For your issue with the lightbar,

Just erase the lightbar texture in the skin of your model.

Then you'll have a clean roof and will be able to put another one :12:

But you can use the CHP partrol car model to do your unit

I used it once to create a car here's a pic:

636822EM42013042717520799.jpg

Good idea. But i don't think i could use the CHP car, as this current release will feature only a few units and keeping them in the primary slots is a priority.

Note: JOSEMA and JrFF34 are currently helping me on the mod, however this does not mean i'm not looking for help still! I apologize to the very few people that follow this mod that there was not an update last week. There is however pictures of one of Team Zebra's vehicles coming up on Tuesday.

-Handsup!

Very nice, did you resolve all your lightbar issues?

At the moment-no. JOSEMA is fixing the CVPI for me but he's using a model that doesn't just replace cv_lapd, it has several door .v3o's meaning there is some coding problems and now, for some reason, the wheel textures gone haywire so i'm left with white wheels, such a mess, :)

Bit of a setback.

All data containing Nevada Mod files... Has accidentally been deleted. I know what's happened, i'm a complete idiot. I'll try and recover them, or do a system restore, or anything, but i may have to just start over again.

Kind of a 'I want to cry' moment when i realized it had gone.

Recovery didn't work. With a bit of effort, i can redo the units soon.

Bit of a setback.

All data containing Nevada Mod files... Has accidentally been deleted. I know what's happened, i'm a complete idiot. I'll try and recover them, or do a system restore, or anything, but i may have to just start over again.

Kind of a 'I want to cry' moment when i realized it had gone.

In fact i may have let out a tear and bashed my head into my desk once or twice.

*facepalm*

I hate to say but most of the models are copied of the la mod

It's a reskin mod, they are all from the LA Mod, that's why there's credits to Hoppah and co. in the first post...

Really crap about the files, good luck recovering them :)

The OC-D

It's a reskin mod, they are all from the LA Mod, that's why there's credits to Hoppah and co. in the first post...

Really crap about the files, good luck recovering them :)

The OC-D

Unfortunately couldn't recover them, so i sort of abandoned the mod. I was foolish to start a mod, haha!