mindcore

Unpacked Textures for LA Mod and AUS [download]

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do these textures make reskinning easier?

• Yes
    • No
    • A Little

I'm creating this topic to let all people creating or looking to create an alteration of the Los Angeles Mod or Additional Units Submod know that I have uploaded all of the packed textures unpacked and ready to use.

Download them here (hosted in the download area).

These are a drop-in change, that is, if you get a fresh install of the LA Mod and the AUS (version 2.1), it will still start - but you will be able to edit your files with just nVidiaa's DDS plugin and Photoshop CS4+.

Have fun!

Oh god thank you so much! I have needed unpacked textures for ages! I love you!

Oh god thank you so much! I have needed unpacked textures for ages! I love you!

EDIT:The latter sentence was accidental when the site/my internet went AWOL.

That is very hard to figure out if you are actually saying thank you or.your being sarcastic handsup.

Frankly, I'm not sure. And @Handsup!, if you are being sarcastic - I suppose this is not really aimed at pro modders; rather, it is aimed at beginners. :holdglass:

I've stated many times my editor does not work. I've PMed people asking if they were kind enough to unlock some vehicles.

Entirety of my posts on this thread is proof:

http://forum.emergen...s/page__st__280

Ok, sorry :) I'm always happy to help people in any way I can - if you need another mod unpacked, I can do it too.

Does anyone have an updated link for this? Or can someone send it my way.. Deleted it not to long ago not realizing the download was down .. 

Good news! I found my own backup of the file! I'm uploading it back onto the download, and hopefully that will work again.

Yeah, i would love to have this package, but it seems like im not able to download it.

So the downlink link is broken or the files have been removed.

Is anyone able to re-upload the files or provide them?

I know this is a bit late but does anyone have the unpack files on their computer?  I tried the download file but it said I did not have permission.

Thanks! 

Can someone reupload this file? I had a copy but it was lost in my old HDD.

-EmergencyFan6299

I'll put an upload link up for the files that I have; You'll have to excuse my rudimentary edits, the files I'm grabbing are from an unfinished mod. Files will be taken down upon Mindcore's request and/or return to EMP.

How do you mean unpacked textures? Like jpg & png format? If so I would like a download link please, as I can't open any of the LA mod .dds files with paint.net (yet I can open most of them in other mods), so I assumed they had been locked or something.

LA Mod's textures are locked, which is why you can't open.