IFD

IFDs Mods

Alright, everything's solved and cool.

Play nice, people.

Hello Voodoo_Operator if your seeing this i was wondering why i can not upload a file to the download page and send messages. So if you can fix this that would be great thanks!

post-59641-0-61903100-1447986091_thumb.j

Hello everyone I'm IFD the creator of this mod series. I am currently working on a new project which you guys can check out the video it will be down below, but besides that this will not be the only thing I'm working on I have some ideas that I would like to do in the coming months so I hope you guys enjoy my current project and there will be more to come soon. Also, I will always love to hear what you guys think of my content so feel free to send me some feedback. Peace!

IFD's Code 3 Sirens V1.0 Now Available!

IFD's Lights 2016 Video!

Now the release date may change the reason why I extended the release is because I have been very busy these past couple of months, but I can almost guarantee that it will be released sooner. I will let you guys know when the time gets closer. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

Follow IFD on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/IFD_Mods

For the latest updates and news.