bama1234

Call for assistance with the Montana Mod

Hello! If you don't know already, I've been developing the Montana Mod (which can be found in the "LA Mod submods, not released" section) for a little over two years now, as a one-man team (with the exception of several generous contributors) and have added my own new models, lights, skins, and tweaks.

Now the mod is nearing completion, in terms of units and tweaks. However, I would very much like to add a new freeplay map to complete the experience. This is something I could do myself over time, but it would take far too long, as the mod has a release deadline that is fast approaching.

So to cut to the chase, I'm looking for anyone with a certain level of skill to help me create a new map, events, and such, for the mod. If you can create scripts, you might also prove to be very useful. You'd be working hand-in-hand with me to develop these things.

If you feel like you have something to offer, send me a PM, or reply to this topic (please note: I'll need to see some of your work portfolio). You have an opportunity to be credited as a co-creator in one of the most original (and best!) small-town American mods ever to be created for Emergency 4.