cb1234

Map Switcher Problem

I just got bored of the new la mod map, and while it is awesome and all, i want to see what magic hoppah has done on the original map. i go into the batch file and it seems to do it correctly, indicating that 4 files have been transferred, but when i load the mod, it has the original map in the little corner display screen thing, but the new map to play on. i was wondering if anyone else ran into this same problem, and yes, i have tried reinstalling with the "load new la mod map as default map" unchecked. if anyone has come across a fix for this, it would be greatly appreiciated if you could share it :) thanks in advance

Are you using la mod 2.1 only. Or have you loaded it into a different sub mod. I had this problem when i tired to play la 1.93 I couldn't get the original.

In any hoot the original doesn't have any upgrades to it. The New York mod has the exact same map. All the original is its bigger that's all.

thanks for replying, and i tried loading the la mod with no subs, but same result. ive tweaked with the settings on some vehicles myself and didnt realize what it would do if i applied settings to all protos, so now my screen is filled with red dots. is there any way to wipe that clean and start fresh? ive tried to uninstall the mod, but that dosent work. thanks

... Wow you really have messed things up haven't ya lol. I have found that uninstalling the mod through the mod installer really doesn't do anything. You really have to go into the mod folder and just delete the folder. Try that. If they doesn't work then uninstall the entire game and reinstall it.

This is the reason why you always back up the old files my friend :D