RedHawk504

ANTWERPEN & Kapellen MODIFICATION

Thanks,

Just to keep the topic going i have another update ready to be used ingame. It's an dutch fire engine from the nearest city Bergen op Zoom.

7234preview.png

(Permission for the ladderrek, on top of the truck + the orange signal light are on their way, the original autohor of the model is Martijn Vaandering.)

(Martijn if you don't want this to be online, i will get it down. Contact me if neccesary.)

I can give you a good example what this chief does,

Whenever there's chemical risks, this chief will come to the accident's location, he will in combination with other chief's (OVD)/(H-OvD) change the situation to a new lever which will need more vehicles to respond to the area of the accident.

In Netherlands we use:

NL ENG

Middelbrand = Middle big fire (think like kitchen fire's and stuff like that)

Grote Brand = Big fire (This alarm will be given whenever there's a big fire, like a house fire or something familiar.)

Zeer Grote Brand = Even bigger than the last one (This one will require many more units because now you can see the flames coming out of the building already as example, could also be other structures)

GRIP 1 = This situation is the almost the same as ''Zeer Grote Brand'' Only now the ROGS 9895 which i made will come to the scene to speak with other fire chief's to change the level to GRIP 2

GRIP 2 = Whenever GRIP 2 is given, there will be more units out of the local area respond to the fire or accident's place because its pretty big to handle with only 5-6 fire engines.

GRIP 3 = Reall Really but a really big fire, this situation is not given very often. When it's given it's mostly because an factory is on fire. (More units needed to respond to the fire or accident's place.) Think now like more laddertrucks, fire engine's rescue squads and more.

GRIP 4 = Is almost the biggest situation there will be given. Now there will be crashtenders from the local airports on their to an fire to help extinguish it. Those have big water canons to extinguish.

GRIP 5 = Recently added to the GRIP 1/4 situations. I don't exactly know what this situation does, but in any case it's a really worse sitation.

All the things i named above this will be only given by fire truck chiefs (Bevelvoerders) or by fire chiefs (OVD/HOVD)

It's not possible to give out of nothing GRIP 5, all situations had to be used before the last one could be given.

Hopefully i explained enough? If you have any further questions you can post them here-under. (Sorry if you couldn't understand if, but it's really hard to explain in American ways of usage.)

Okay guys,

We've got a small update for you guys lol:

Vindt hier alle voertuigen die tot op heden gemaakt zijn.

AMBULANCE

Ambulance 20-101 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 319 CDI [NL]
y57u.png

HAP (Medic Car) Volkswagen Touareg 2013 [NL]
kw12.png

Brandweer

Laddertruck from  Kapellen [bE]
dlk.png

First fire truck from Kapellen [bE]
taskapellen.png

Watertruck (brush truck) Kapellen [bE] (Retired vehicle, will still be able for use ingame.)
twkapellen.png

7234 Fire Department Bergen op Zoom Primary Vehicle for region TAS [NL]
7234preview.png

Communication Truck DAF CF + Small respond vehicle to Communication truck when there's a big fire going on.( Volkswagen Polo 9904 ) [NL]
ngof.png

Shiftcar Fire Department of Antwerpen (Opel Insignia) [bE]
u6ha.png

CP-OPS (Team of special trained firemen, to rescue people from all hights) Fire Departnebt Kapellen Ford Transit 1993 [bE]
bqnv.png

Daily ''Officier'' Could be compared with a batallion chief. (OvD 2591, Moerdijk res. OvD) Ford C-Max [NL]
czpe.png

Commandvehicle Fire Department Kapellen Ford C-Max [bE]
ztdu.png

Shiftcar for dutch fire department ( 6195+ 7292 + 7291 (Volkswagen Golf Variant + Opel Vivaro + Opel Combo) [NL]
nzbv.png
sdcx.png

Brushtruck Vehicle 7263 Fire Department Bergen op Zoom Volvo FM 2013 [NL]
ij0u.png

Politie

Police van from  Roosendaal 01.01 + 01.02 [NL]
x67j.png

Volkswagen T5 Dog van (Will be able to use dogs if necessary) (01.45) Roosendaal [NL]
7u69.png

Country units police ( Politie) Volkswagen Polo + Neighborhood inspection vehicle (  Volkswagen Golf Variant )
ghva.png

Volkswagen T5 Road Police ( Vlaanderen [bE] )
kyvj.png

Audi A4 Station (Station is been swapped because the sedan version was not there yet.) Road Police [bE]
cwfo.png

Volkswagen T5 Royal Marshals (Koninklijke Marechaussee . Sportlaan, Hogerheide [NL]
xkpm.png