Hi all,

I've recently been getting in to the Emergency 4 multiplayer system with a couple of friends, as for many years it had previously not worked! However, I'm just wondering out of curiosity, is it a simple process to change the multiplayer map file, like I believe, Squad 55 have done?

A case of switching and dragging some folders in to place, or is it something more complex? :happy:

Regards,

Rlast.

yes its just using the editor! So i would say its pretty simple! However it can be advanced if you want it!

As with Squad 55 and EOC mods which have working multiplayer scripts and advanced changes!

Its w/e you want to make of it really!

yes its just using the editor! So i would say its pretty simple! However it can be advanced if you want it!

As with Squad 55 and EOC mods which have working multiplayer scripts and advanced changes!

Its w/e you want to make of it really!

I wouldn't say anything if you have never done it because even a cave man could do it. Just copy the free play map replace with the multiplayer map then if you're using firehouses go into the return to command an change one line enabling for use in Multiplayer. No advanced scripting here..

I wouldn't say anything if you have never done it because even a cave man could do it. Just copy the free play map replace with the multiplayer map then if you're using firehouses go into the return to command an change one line enabling for use in Multiplayer. No advanced scripting here..

I have done it,

I do know what im talking about

I can say somthing because! --> What i said was correct

What you said is confusing!

And really didn't answer his question! It just made a smart comment!

P.S. Take your own advice!

I have done it,

I do know what im talking about

I can say somthing because! --> What i said was correct

What you said is confusing!

And really didn't answer his question! It just made a smart comment!

P.S. Take your own advice!

Going to be honest what you said was confusing, there is a difference between editing and changing a multiplayer map.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: If you wish to simply edit the current default multiplayer map than all you have to do is go into the editor and open up the multiplayer map, make your edits etc, save them, and give it to your friends. If you wish to switch the multiplayer map entirely you basicly follow the step provided by raf. The firehouses and script he mentions is if you decide to switch the multiplayer map of the LA mod with the singleplayer map.

Going to be honest what you said was confusing, there is a difference between editing and changing a multiplayer map.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: If you wish to simply edit the current default multiplayer map than all you have to do is go into the editor and open up the multiplayer map, make your edits etc, save them, and give it to your friends. If you wish to switch the multiplayer map entirely you basicly follow the step provided by raf. The firehouses and script he mentions is if you decide to switch the multiplayer map of the LA mod with the singleplayer map.

Thanks for all the verification on everything, and thank you everyone who posted to help me, it's a lot clearer now! I'll follow what Raf said then in order to replace the map entirely :happy:

Regards,

Rlast.

On 2/26/2013 at 6:29 AM, rafaelmfernandez said:

What command?