FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Up date I have been working on a few things. I made a re-skin of the of Haz-mat unit, tahoe BFD. Valor light bar by Cops for BPD units . I am using the Mass Causality unit for the hazmat and Ems Operations. I am also so working on a Boston EMS Special operations too using Bama top-Kick model. The idea was given to me by Duxbury Fire. Here are a few pitchers of the latest work.

post-14435-0-81184800-1370287206_thumb.p

post-14435-0-33257700-1370287432_thumb.p

post-14435-0-48922200-1370287637_thumb.p

Wow! This is looking awesome! The FD division Tahoes are sweet! Question, is the little super duty behind the Haz-Mat rig the Haz-Mat ops rig? One last thing, did you switch out the Rescue 1 Pierce for the Ferara? I can't wait for this mod!

post-37500-0-36583900-1370289406_thumb.j

Edited by firefighter23

No on the Hazmat rig. As far as the map it is The Manhattan map v1.01 by Dyson and Raf. Yes I was going to do a LA 2.0 by Happoh too. Both maps will have some changes to it. I am sorry to say it will not resemble Boston. That would be a complete change over and would require a tone of time. The closes i can get is the V.2.3 Manhattan map JD is working on for a Boston Back bay/ South end look. Yes Boston PD dose use the Federal valor light bar scene 2011 0n will be on the 2013 vehicles the Chevy Impalas. Ford Explorers. No I will not be adding them in at this time. Thanks again for the support.

I know the ambulance in the district closest to me went over to the new International chassis, but I also have yet to see new explorers. BPD uses SUVS essentially only for the K-9s or special units, but I have seen more and more of the MBTA Explorers with federal signal valor bars like BPD is now using so I'd be interested to know whether they use fedsig sirens as well.

Do you have any closer up pictures of the Topkick ambulance, by any chance? it looks really nice in the video, so i just wanted to to see it a little closer up.

thank you!

EDIT-model/skin by Bama1234,found in the Montana mod topic

f4Ek1XH.png

Small update still working on EMS extended cab for the special Operations Truck , getting there. I also included a few small videos for various light package to Police units thanks for looking. Thanks to the forum,Bama1234 for the Top-kick model and re-skin Cops, Federal valor bar , ledger bar low profile unit. Hoppah Goog , CFD etc.

http://youtu.be/TiJevYqzwD8