FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Being a New Englander, and loving the city of Boston, I could not be more excited to see you guys working on this. You are doing an excellent job with everything, the fire or ems units may not be perfect to the last detail, but they are close enough to pass for the real thing, and you have satisfied at least one New England native so far. Keep up the good work, I and several of my friends are firefighters, and we are all anxiously awaiting the Boston Mod!! By the way, I'd love to see somebody make a Charger, Suburban and Crown vic for NH State Police ;-)

Thanks Guys for the comments. Yes some what close, as u can get for a vidoe game. Still working on the mod chopping a away little by little. JD is working on a Boston Rescue Mod I made while back before I got into this one. NH State PD maybe after Boston mod comes out some day not to soon guys. Sorry it needs lot of work. A small fire alarm call city building on the Dyson's map BFD response.

Thanks for the comments guys. The map is Dyson's and Raf's map work. I am just making little changes to it so there will be less traffic jams and replacing some of map different buildings etc. Not sure if I am going to stick w it or use a more user friendly map such as woods, blackout or 2.0 LA map. JD clack is in the process of working on the woods map 2.0.3 Manhattan map.

Thanks for the comments guys. The map is Dyson's and Raf's map work. I am just making little changes to it so there will be less traffic jams and replacing some of map different buildings etc. Not sure if I am going to stick w it or use a more user friendly map such as woods, blackout or 2.0 LA map. JD clack is in the process of working on the woods map 2.0.3 Manhattan map.

Just a heads up, the map made by blackout is actually just an edit of the original mp map from em4 i believe, so you would be using map from the vanilla game....(if im not mistaken?) I really like the units though.... good video :)

I would like to take the time to remeber the victim's who lost their lives in this senseless attack in one of worst attacks in the history of Boston. We have no idea why these savage evil bastard or bastards did this but let us reflect on the victims lives.... My hart go's out to the familys who lost their love ones and who were injuried. My time heal the wounded harts and suffring.

We will remeber a little boy Martin Richard who had a bright smile and love to play soocer go to school and be with family and friends

We wil remerber two young ladies Krystle Campbell, Lu Lingzi who both had bright smilles, loved life, played, worked, went to school and loved family and friends. They are now with God and the angles.

In Memory of the victims lives...Peace

post-14435-0-26834300-1366256515_thumb.j

post-14435-0-80652500-1366256525_thumb.j

post-14435-0-94154600-1366256945_thumb.j

post-14435-0-73758900-1366257086_thumb.j

post-14435-0-38390400-1366257750_thumb.j

Mod looks great, and RIP to those that died in the attack and thoughts to everyone else injured/involved. hope there's justice for all involved.