FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

I live in the state above Mass. I live in New Hampshire. I would love to see a Local Mod Go on! I have been in Boston and I like the progress so far! Is there an Estimated Release Date?

Not as far as I've seen, but just a heads up... You're not supposed to ask for mod release dates, and I'm pretty sure that that rule was stated in bold somewhere. On the other hand, I do agree that the Boston mod has been turning out some really cool stuff. Keep up the good the work! I'm definitely supporting this mod, even though without the banner.

Cheers,

Dutycalls

Will there be a Mass State police ford interceptor suv? I live in mass and have noticed the state police using a lot of those. Also the boston ems special ops truck would be pretty cool. Also some other pretty cool units could be the BFD dive truck, air supply unit and brush fire unit. Just some ideas that could be cool. I understand the work it takes to make a mod and its awesome already!

This site has every boston fire and ems unit if you scroll down...

http://www.massfiret....com/MASS B.htm

When this mod is released, it will be by far my favorite mod! Great work!

post-37500-0-52365500-1367684504_thumb.j

post-37500-0-35127100-1367684530_thumb.j

post-37500-0-52556800-1367686196_thumb.j

post-37500-0-05264000-1367686245_thumb.j

post-37500-0-54359000-1367686277_thumb.j

Thanks guys for all your support. I am back to work now so progress is going to be very slow, at a snails pace..... Yes those units would be nice to add to the mod. JD Clark is also working on , Boston Rescue check it out too. I only have limited experience in creating a mod. Without a Script person or someone who is more advanced in mod making. I am afraid this mod will not be released anytime soon guy's. Thanks for your interest. I will post something every now and then. As for the GMC Ambo Bama created I will asked for his promotion after the release of Montana mod.

Thanks guys for all your support. I am back to work now so progress is going to be very slow, at a snails pace..... Yes those units would be nice to add to the mod. JD Clark is also working on , Boston Rescue check it out too. I only have limited experience in creating a mod. Without a Script person or someone who is more advanced in mod making. I am afraid this mod will not be released anytime soon guy's. Thanks for your interest. I will post something every now and then. As for the GMC Ambo Bama created I will asked for his promotion after the release of Montana mod.

Sounds Good!

Small update. Game play Down town shooting Police EMS response. Thanks to (Bama Montana Mod) for letting me use his Top-kick EMS model he created,upon release way in the future.Also thanks to Dyson, Raf Map work, Goog, CFD, Cops, Happoh, Nnico, and any body else or models I might of used Thanks to Emergency Plaint. Thanks for looking later.

It's looking epic! Hope it doesn't have high system requirements because I have an Intel graphic card :s

Anyways, good job mate!

it looks greate mate, but is this mod also HQ just like the manhattan mod?, cause i can't play manhattan :(

Not sure but I think somewhere back he said it will support intel graphics...

EDIT:

Yes! my systems is older XPS420 w decent graphics card. The Boston Rescue mod should be more intel supportive.

Edited by firefighter23