FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Yes that is true now but a while back before the newer tower trucks came out. BFD did have towers in the front. I found a few pictures on Google serach. EMS, the light bars are not the same but close enough. Boston Mod will not be accurate but some what colse to the units as we can get them. The map will not be Boston but a big city look to it. Thanks for pointing out all the little inaccuracies guys tust me, there will be a hole lot more.

post-14435-0-43354100-1362358697_thumb.j

post-14435-0-75639100-1362358800_thumb.j

post-14435-0-61588600-1362359639_thumb.j

post-14435-0-53125800-1362359673_thumb.j

Yes that is true now but a while back before the newer tower trucks came out. BFD did have towers in the front. I found a few pictures on Google serach. EMS, the light bars are not the same but close enough. Boston Mod will not be accurate but some what colse to the units as we can get them. The map will not be Boston but a big city look to it. Thanks for pointing out all the little inaccuracies guys tust me, there will be a hole lot more.

Wow, Ive never seen those towers before. I personally like the newer mid mount towers. I also love the new KME trucks BFD has been getting.

No there will be two maps I am working on. First one LA 2.0 map with some light editing and the second one, Manhattan map I am working on as a experiment. Traffic is still very heavy at times. Looking into reducing traffic by limiting the number of vehicles.

The load time is long, so it is a big down fall but once your in u can play for a while.

Just few small videos to show the promorance of the game is not bad. This with numerous vehicles placed on the map no much lag at all. Dyson and Rafael Manhattan map, man with gun in the park several units response. thanks for looking. Thanks to Dyson and Raf, Hoppah, Cops, Goog ,CFD Nnico,Bama , emergency plant and the forum members.