FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Hi,

For some reason, I dont know why but when starting the game I can't move any vehicle or person. I can click on them but no options are avalible and also when trying to

move them i see the regular mouse like i didn't choose anything.

please help.

Yeah! that was a plant on the on map as idea so it is manual fire station lol 

Try to reload the mod in the game and if that  dose not work have a member look at the log file for you good luck

On 3/17/2016 at 6:22 AM, Max Nguyen said:

Hi, can you help me download it. I need the to access the folder/file, you will need its Decryption key. Does anyone have it so i can download please!!

https://mega.nz/#!bcYQXQZZ

!19lWNLg3jBYyVNW0nMfGRvJbg3edYg2Wl3lboPOl0K4

• Upvote 1

On 26/03/2016 at 1:46 PM, t1a2l said:

Hi,

For some reason, I dont know why but when starting the game I can't move any vehicle or person. I can click on them but no options are avalible and also when trying to

move them i see the regular mouse like i didn't choose anything.

please help.

On 01/04/2016 at 7:09 AM, bma said:

Glitched coudent delete ne bad. 

Yea reload the mod did you load up another mod first then go onto this?

On 4/24/2016 at 3:42 PM, 59955_1453496446 said:

Does anyone know who is the one with the Boston mod on the Manhattan mod map??

if I'm right Rafael made that along with some of the developers on his team. I don't think it ever got released, I know a-few have beta versions but you won't find it out for public downloading.

-- To FInn ; I get CTD when I call for the NYPD Rollback in Tech.

Edited by TheAxeMan33
added CTD issue, didn't want to double-post.

9 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

FInn ; I get CTD when I call for the NYPD Rollback in Tech it probably missing the E4P file and that is not mine and I do not have permission to use it from Mike Pi it was made for NY Mod.  Yes I believe JD Clark did one using Dyson Manhattan mod map 2 

Be sure to delete all unecessary content like the prototypes for that tow truck. Those can cause issues with permissions in the future. Cleaning up your mod will also help in keeping it under 1gb, so that it can be uploaded properly onto the DL center.

Anyone know why the ambulances don't drop off patients at the hospital? They just sit there and do nothing, kind of a game breaking bug.  Additionally, the ambulances at the hospital cannot move without being popped out one by one like a stack (one by the helipad).

9 minutes ago, brandanl said:

Anyone know why the ambulances don't drop off patients at the hospital? They just sit there and do nothing, kind of a game breaking bug.  Additionally, the ambulances at the hospital cannot move without being popped out one by one like a stack (one by the helipad).

I assume there was no beta-testing, so there are a lot of bugs, such as the to-hospital script not being rescripted, the script is told to get the 2 paramedics with the stretcher out, not to get the paramedic with the stryker script. It's a issue the mod author needs to fix, nothing that can be done on your end or that only you have.  For the ambulances not moving in a group, it's just the fact that it's so cluttered with them in such a small dense space, you can send some off the map to fix that issue. If you want to continue playing, just send them all home and grab new ambulances, but this time choose to have a stretcher paramedic on the buy menu.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheAxeMan33 said:

I assume there was no beta-testing, so there are a lot of bugs, such as the to-hospital script not being rescripted, the script is told to get the 2 paramedics with the stretcher out, not to get the paramedic with the stryker script. It's a issue the mod author needs to fix, nothing that can be done on your end or that only you have.  For the ambulances not moving in a group, it's just the fact that it's so cluttered with them in such a small dense space, you can send some off the map to fix that issue. If you want to continue playing, just send them all home and grab new ambulances, but this time choose to have a stretcher paramedic on the buy menu.

Thanks! It's a neat concept and I think it would be popular if the time was put into making it playable. They got all the models and lighting fine in my opinion, just need to clean up the scripts. 

Hi releaser

When I go onto Mega, it is saying that the file needs to be decrypted, and that I need a key to do it, however I do not currently have access to the key. If anybody could help me with this, I would be extremely grateful

Thanks

CardioSurgery999

• Downvote 1

Is there a chance we can expect a bug patch? Like when I have no idea which vehicles will and will not crash the game, and also the ambulances not being able to return to base? I've really enjoyed the mod, the lighting on the vehicles is amazing. You've done an amazing job