FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Ok members here you go last update by me unfinished mod it has bugs, but is still playable, good luck I am out. 

A big thanks to Hoppah, Dyson Itchboy, Bama, Cops, CFD, Goog, JGreene, Shane Green, Mike PI, Loot, Quincy, JD Clarck, THVFD, and all the members for there support and anyone else I missed.  This link will be up for a short time get it while you can later.   

Try this link it should work. 

Interestingly, for some reason this one works fine for me while the previous ones didn't, and I'm running a pretty low-spec graphics card. I know you're done with modding, and I love every other part of this mod, I'm so glad that an accurate mod for Boston finally came out. One thing that drives me crazy though is the fact that you switched the ambulances and the paramedic ambulances.

What did you mean Agent? I moved them from the fire houses because Boston EMS work out of small sub bases.  I figured it would be easy enough due, place them at the hospital.  You could just use original LA script by  Hoppah and Shean Greene. or just move them back in the editor via Virtual objects. 

I mean when you click on an ambulance marked P3 or P6, they have EMTs in them, while A3 for example has paramedics in them, which is literally the reverse of how it is. Everything else I love, especially the fact that someone is making a real two-tiered system and ability for fire to actually be useful at medicals. I also love the fact that there are construction details around the city, it really makes it feel authentic.